꧁༺ɨ աǟռȶ ʏօʊ ȶօ աɨռ༻꧂

꧁༺ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 34༻꧂

꧁༺ʍօռɨ'ֆ քօʋ༻꧂

(Fuck I forgot to say this in the previous chapter: 

Jasmine is now they/them)

"Oh would you look at that..." Dream said, looking at an enveloppe that arrived in my aunt's mailbox.

"What is it?" I ask. Sitting down on my seat, we were all eatign breakfast. My really short aunt was eating with us, and the green blob was cooking breakfast. The only time he cooked at all during his visit. 

"Dream focus on the food cause I swear if the bacon is burnt I'm putting that letter in the pan." Puffy said, smiling.

"Best not to, it's for Harmonia." Dream said. My eyes widened.

"For me? From who?" I asked.

"Claire. For a usual nice person, she didn't send me one." He sighed. He opened the envelope and a small paper fell out. He bent on and picked it up and saw a few words written on it:

'Clay when the fuck are you coming back'

"Nice. What a kind latter." He says sarcastically. He sighs and hands me the letter for me. I was amazed how creative it was. Even Puffy let out a 'woah' at Claire's letter.
"She's quite creative when it comes to letters." Dream smiles, continuing to cook.

I opened it and read the contents:

(Just felt like writing a chapter that has to do with letters. Also just Moni having good friends even though they just met)

Dear Harmonia,

I know about your pain and two losses, and unfortunately I cannot relate with the pain. However I know someone who does, whose letter will soon come. 

I think wax-sealed letters could make you feel good, as it can make you feel like you're in the past, receiving a letter from a noblewoman friend from a few states away. Especially depending how aesthetically pleasing the envelope can be. 

Now, here's what I want to tell you. To encourage you, because, just maybe, and possibly, you could still be upset about the passing of your parents. 

Listen -or read- what I have to say. See this how I see it. I see this as a fight. You have to win this fight. Winning against the suffering of losing your parents is letting go and living on. Losing to the fight is succumbing to a never-ending darkness, one that will swallow you with no remorse. 

What's losing you say? Well, what do people do when they're so heartbroken form a loss?

They'll try to join the person.

Please, I know we've met not too long ago, but I genuinely care about you. You're like a sister to me, just like how Clay does. I don't want you to suffer. Please, please press on and be positive. I don't want you hurt. I don't want you gone.

I believe in you Harmonia, I know you can get through this.

<3 

Claire :D

I was this close to crying. My eyes got glossy and tearing up.

"Moni?" Aunt Puffy asks worriedly, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"N-nothing. It's nothing bad Aunt Caroline. I'm good."

"I'm okay."

(Just a short chapter! But I hope you liked it!)