Gwen *lip bite*

I feel like I should mention that I have a weird yet huge crush on Gwen and it's killing me

I'LL be your time traveling sexy werewolf doctor my beautiful Gwendolyn! /j

Um ANYWAYS 

I think this one's pretty obvious and for the most part well agreed on in the fandom but I headcanon Gwen as bisexual with male pref. She just gives me those vibes. I think she has male pref cuz most of her fanfics or daydreams do mostly contain men and I think she is very... well she certainly likes her men. Maybe, and this is a BIG MAYBE, she COULD be, not saying she IS, but MAYBE biromantic heterosexual since we have only seen her write/daydream about banging men... idk just a MAYBE. 

Also I feel like occasionally she wears makeup like eyeliner and shit bc she enjoys it but a lot of the time she doesn't have the time, patience, or self esteem to get her ass up and do it. Plus unless she brought her own makeup I highly doubt the camp has any. Also since they get into so much shit everyday, the makeup would probably smudge off by the end of the day. 

Aside from the clothing rips, I feel like this is more of something she'd wear when she's not at camp but idrk. Here take this headcanon that I'm now shoving in your face.

 Here take this headcanon that I'm now shoving in your face