Part 1: School....

"Heyy, its time to wake up. You know what day it is!" "Yesss, it's Monday!" "I already made pancake breakfast!" "Yay. I am so excited!!!!! I can not wait!!" In my pyjama's I walked downstairs to eat. "I understand! Our cab is gonna take you to school, is that oke?" "Yes sure!" We ate our breakfast fast and im so excited!! I've never said excited so many times in a morning, and i'm not even sleepy. We finished breakfast and I got in to my normal clothes, and walked to our cab, it's so weird to have a personal cab, haha. "Baye honey, have fun!! Call me if somethings wrong!" "I will, Baye!!" "Hii" I said when I sat down behind the cabdriver "hello, soo you exited" "definitely, I can't wait!" "Good!" After like 5 minutes, we arrived. Alright I'm gonna do this! "Baye thanks for the ride!" "Always, Baye!" I closed the door and walked to the door. I went inside and people were already looking at me. I mean we do kinda broke the internet with this news but literally everyone was staring. That's i don't know, but yeah ehm I need to be at 1.64 that's I guess upstairs, I'll ask someone. I'll ask her she's sitting alone. "Ehm hi! Can you please show me where 1.64 is?" She looked up from her phone, looked weird and said "wait" so I waited. She grabbed her phone, went to google and searched my name. Oh god. She looked at her phone and at me, at her phone and at me A couple times. I smiled nervously. "Is this you." "Yeah that's me." "Can I please have a picture?" "Sure! But can you after that show me where 1.64 is?" "Yes!" "Alright!" We took our picture and she showed where it was. "Thank you." "Of course." The door was already open only I don't know if I can enter yet. So I just sat down by a table very close to the classroom. After a while I saw some girls walking to me, and they literally look like the plastics from mean girls. Please don't sit next to me. Please don't sit next to me. Please don't sit next to me. And guess what, they sat down next to me. "Hello Grace." Alright here go's nothing. "hii, are you in my class?" "I'm afraid so." "What do you mean with that?" "Oh never mind." "Oke?" I saw a bunch of kids walking into the classroom so I followed them, because I didn't wanted to sit next to those girls. I walked to a table and sat down. And I noticed that they were talking about me. After like a minute a girl walked up to me and said, "Hi, ehm I'm a really big fan of your mom, and ehm you of course, but ehm can I please get a picture with you?" "Of course!" The other girls followed "me to?" "Yeah, sure!" We took our pictures and I knew that today is gonna be a long long day!