7

TW: panic attack.

Please do not feel forced to read that part, you can skip it as soon as u see it happening.

Luella Jones

You're a fucking bitch!! That's what you are!" I hear her yell at my face.

"Don't you dare call yourself a daughter of mine!"

"You're absolutely useless! So fucking not worth it! If you die now it'll be just another weigh off my shoulders!" She spits in my face, looking at nothing but through my eyes.

"Go fucking die, you don't deserve to live." She points a finger at me as she yells even louder.

"Is this how I raised you?? Because I dont remember raising a bitch." She brings her hand up to slap me, my face going to the right because of how hard she hit.

"Gosh you're so fucking dumb, you definitely get it from your aunts." She grabs my hair roughly, pushing me away from her way, going straight up to her room.

"I want this kitchen shinning and clean as a crystal! If you dare leave one dirty thing in the way, you'll be out of this house!" She turns around one last time spitting on the ground "I would've raised a dog better than I did to you."

I stay grounded in my place, my crying getting louder now.

She moves up to the stairs, going faster than ever, seeing her slip and trip on the carpet, making her head roll backwards as she falls down to the last step of it.

I see blood dripping down her head, causing my heart to crumble in my chest.

It all happened so fast, I don't even have to blink and it's right in front of me.

"Mom! Mom! No! Please no! Wake up! Please!" I yell at her as I crouch down, holding her face firmly in my hands, shaking it a bit.

"Mom pease wake up! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please just wake up" I yell louder now, tears streaming down my cheeks, wetting my clothes.

I see my dad in the corner of the room, looking shamefully at me, shaking his head in disappointment as he starts talking "This is all your fault! You can't do anything right! This is what happens when your being an ungrateful brat, you bitch!"

I shake my head quickly."Dad please help, please I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I swear I'll clean the whole house for you, just please help mom" I say as I choke on my own sobs, feeling myself cry even louder, if that was possible.

"No! You don't deserve help! You get to do this on your own! You killed her! You're going to fix it! Alone!" He shouts through his gritted teeth, leaving me alone in the house as he disappears through thin air.

"Mom wake up! Please wake up! I promise I'll do anything for you! Just please wake up!" I shake her body even more, strongly feeling a deep pain in my chest.

"Mom! Please! I'm begging you! I said I'm sorry!"

"Mom!"

I shoot out of my bed, gasping for air, as I look franticly around.

My eyes are so wide, feeling sweat coast my whole forehead, neck, and palms.

I know I just had a nightmare, making me slightly dizzy.

I feel so trapped, like the walls are caving in. I pull the cover off of me quickly, getting out of bed to walk to my bathroom.

I'm choking on air, not knowing how to breathe anymore.