Final

"I need my cyclone power back." Said Kuputeri, the original owner of the elemental power of the tornado which is cyclone stage three.

Hearing that makes Boboiboy become frozen.

"No way. Not again." Said Boboiboy in his mind.

Meanwhile in elemental dimensions

Cyclone is standing back facing another elemental. While the other six just looking at him in worry. Ice trying to calm Blaze down so do Solar to Thorn because both of them look like want to cry so bad. Earthquake putting his hand on Thunderstorm's shoulder as Thunderstorm clenched his fists tightly don't want to lose his partner.

"No no. You are not going to leave us again right?" Ask Blaze while back hugging Cyclone who is just silent and look down.

"No. Don't leave. I don't want any of you to leave me and Ice alone ever again. Especially you Cyclone. Who's going to help me prank on others? It's lonely without you guys around." Blaze couldn't help but pour out his feelings.

The lonely feeling when others leave him with Ice makes him still feel that trauma. He's lucky that he still has Ice at that time, but still, he doesn't want to feel like that again ever again. The feeling when you were left behind by others. Seeing Blaze like that makes Ice quickly hides his eyes using his bang. He knows too well what Blaze has said. He feels like that too.

"It's okay to cry Ice." Earthquake suddenly said while massaging his shoulder softly.

"I don't want any of you to leave us again." Ice cried out making others tear up too.

"Please don't leave Cyclone. Please?" Thorn said while crying with his big eyes looking at Cyclone who look guilty.

"What are you guys doing? I'm not going anywhere." Said Cyclone cheerfully but without him realize, his tear already wet his cheeks. While Solar, Thunderstorm, and Earthquake trying hard to hold their tear.

"I need this power to protect the galaxy. I can't lose it anymore."

Suddenly seven of them heard what Boboiboy have said.

When hearing what Boboiboy has said, Solar immediately stops crying.

"What are you guys doing? We shouldn't give Cyclone just like that? We would protect him together with Boboiboy. Shouldn't we?" Solar said with a high spirit after wipes his teary eyes. Hearing Solar excited voice makes them smile before wipes their tears too.

"Right. We would protect him till the end." Said Thunderstorm.

"Yes. We wouldn't let her take you like Retak'ka. We will protect you. And I know Boboiboy wouldn't give you up easily." Thorn said cheerfully.

"Yes. I will help Boboiboy too to persuade her. We will try to dissolve this matter without a fight." Said Earthquake while showing his smile.

"Everyone. Thank you. Although I'm not as strong as you guys, thanks." Cyclone said tear up.

"Why are you saying that? You are the strongest one. "Blaze said sincerely while hugging Cyclone.

"Yes. That's true. You're stronger than Thorn in the term of science." Solar comments while teasing Thorn who immediately ties Solar using his thorny roots. Solar immediately asks Thorn to let him go while Thorn just ignores him, angry.

"Cyclone, if you are anxious because you don't have fusion yet, don't be. I feel like it would come soon." Said Earthquake softly.

"Yes. I can feel it too." Ice said while smile softly at Cyclone.