Her

In the middle of nowhere, at least that what you felt in this very second. All the cars driving very fast behind the window. You've waited in this cafe for a half-hour now, fifteen minutes till meeting him.

You stared at the not-so-clear window for so long that people would assume you waited for someone which is you are, but he is no longer being your main focus. The cracks on the glass, so sheer that no one took notice of it. Even- she mumbles between her breath "Has anybody ever cared of you?" more to the reflection of herself than to the poor glass.

That's when she hears those heavy footsteps. The charming aura he always holds when he entered the room. So familiar yet so foreign, she could easily know where to buy the ticket yet she still needs a passport to go there.

"You're early," he said. She didn't answer.
"I purposely go here 5 minutes earlier so I thought you wouldn't need to wait" he continued.

Oh- only if he knew.

"What did you wanna talk about" she started; her voice sounded so hesitant yet so sure.

When he tucked that hair behind her ears

"This is something important," he says.

When he stayed after all those "studying" sessions, listening through all her complaint about life.

"I know"

When he panicked that the first-ever tears glimmer in her eyes.

"I have cheated on you" he admitted.

When he held her oh so tightly in those arms, trying to calm her.

There was none even a sob, an angry scream, or a pathetic beg. All she could do is keeping her blurred vision and says;

"But I love you"

When he mumbled so many "everything would be okay" to her while they were cuddling.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I need her not you"

When he finally said to her "I love you".

All she could hope that time is be that "her" who the writer wrote in bold font. To be that "her" that he took notice of all her problems. To be that "her" that he cared for.

While all she could do is keep silent that all this time she has peeked through the library, watching the scenarios keep flashing in her mind, haunting so badly that she cannot go to sleep, scared that sometimes the images turn into a nightmare. She cuddled herself that night, no one knew that it is actually her that needed all those treatments.

-
i actually ran out of idea so please...
❣specific request in the comment❣