𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢

00:02
That was the time.
Jisoo was currently craving some sushi.
All the shops were closed at the time so Jisoo went to make her own.
Before she got out the bed, she looked to her right to see her boyfriend, Bobby. At the time she got out, she felt cold so she went to get one of Bobby's hoodies to keep her warm.
00:13
Jisoo reached the kitchen.
She got out all the ingredients to make the Sushi.
Before she could start, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs which, she knew they were Bobby's.
"Babe what are you doing at 12 in the morning?" He asked as he was half asleep.
"I'm hungry so why not make sushi" Jisoo replied, then she asked again "why are you awake anyways?" "I couldn't feel your body next to mine" He explained.

00:17
While Jisoo was putting the food in the pan Bobby's actions surprised Jisoo.
He picked her up and put her on the counters then, walked to where Jisoo was working and continued her work.
"Babe what are you doing?" Jisoo asked then Bobby turned around and answered "I'm cooking your food for you." Jisoo say there confused. Before he went back to cooking he came over and gave her a peck on her sweet lips.

00:41

"Here you go. Enjoy" Bobby saif as he gave Jisoo her plate of sushi she's been craving.
She gladly ate it when she realised Bobby was watching her the whole time.
"Are you not gonna eat?" Jisoo asked concerned. "I am but not now." Bobby replied as he was just staring.
"Bobby go eat. Now." Jisoo said putting her chopsticks down.
"Later Babe." He said stills staring .
"Kim Jiwon. Go eat now." As soon as Bobby heard his Full name being called he ran straight to the kitchen to get his food.
00:57
Both Jisoo and Bobby finished their food. They were both getting ready for bed.
They got in. Bobby was holding Jisoo in his arms so she can sleep comfortably.
00:00
"I love you Bobby"
"Love you more soo."

        ✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
1st Story.
Sorry if it's bad<3