𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 (P.1)

YG Ent.
The meeting was starting.
All of the top mafias were there
Jisoo
Bobby
Jennie
Yoongi
Lisa
Jungkook
Rosè
Jimin
All of them.
Jisoo,Jennie,Lisa and Rosè have been friends for some time.
Jennie and Yoongi have been married for about 3 years.
Jimin is thinking of confessing to Rosè, Jungkook and Lisa are dating.

The girls were already in the meeting room waiting for the others to join "Who are the people that are coming again?" Lisa asked curiously, "Yoongi,Bobby,Jimin and Jungkook" Jennie replied.
"Who's this Bobby guy?I've never heard of him before.." Jisoo said waiting for a reply "He's one of the top mafias in Korea, He's partnering with the rest" Rosè responded. "I heard he's hot.." Lisa said then shut herself up. "Lisa you have a boyfriend leave the guy alone." Jennie said while chuckling at her behaviour.
"Maybe..he could be perfect for Jisoo" Rosè said looking at Jisoo smirking. "Fuck no Rosè." Jisoo said looking up from her phone.
Before Jisoo could Continue her sentence the door opened to see the rest.
The girls got up and bowed to the others as they bowed back.
"Girls, as you can see we have a new member, please introduce." YG said to the guy
"The names Kim Jiwon but, just call me Bobby." Jisoo was really shocked to see him. He was indeed hot and she loved his voice the most. They all sat down for he meeting. Bobby snd Jisoo made an eye contact for 3 seconds.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

The meeting was done after 1 hour.
Everyone already left the room except for Jisoo and Bobby.
Jisoo was looking at some files while Bobby was reading some papers
Bobby decided to break the silence
"Park jisoo right?" He asked Ask Jisoo nodded "How did you know?" Bobby just chuckled and said "Jimin" "That bastard" Jisoo said annoyed "Are you close or?.." Bobby asked "He's actually my brother." Jisoo replied while putting the files back in place.
"Your really pretty, i case you didn't know" Bobby stated staring straight into her eyes. "Thanks"
"Would you perhaps want to have dinner with me?" Bobby asked so Jisoo looked at him and answered "When?"  "Friday night ,9:00pm" Bobby said. "And look in your bag Jisoo" Bobby walked out .
Jisoo looked at her bag to see a phone number
"This guy" Jisoo said while Giggling at his actions.

-to be continued-