TASTE THE RAINBOW

Percy and Annabeth were walking in sync, step by step. They were in the beach, watching the sunset flicker with the last goodbyes of the sun.

The sky was yellow, pink, red, orange, blue, purple, and green. It was basically a big rainbow. They knew what was coming up, especially on days like these. They had about an hour before the moment all hades broke loose. The plan was to walk on the beach, run back, and hide in the Poesiden cabin.

You may be asking, what exactly happens on those days? Well you see, the iris cabin runs around camp, throwing skittles at everyone and saying, "TASTE THE RAINBOW"

Leo, the stolls, Lena, and Anthea could NOT have skittles. Or they would be hyper. They've never given any to piper but they don't want to. Percy and Annabeth finished their walk on the beach, and raced back to the Poesiden cabin. They watched as all Hades broke loose. Leo ran by the cabin, on fire, the stolls following him , and shooting nets at people. The iris cabin kids were running everywhere. They threw a red skittles at Vivian Horizon, who was reading her book. The iris kids put make up reviver on some skittles, and threw them at drew. "STOP YOUR RUINING MY MAKE UP!" She screamed at them. They didn't remove it, it just smudged her make up.

Then, they finished and went back to their respected cabins, and everyone sighed with relief. Until fire works came around and skittles flew all over.

Great, just what we wanted. Another skittle cleanup session.