5

Thank you for those who vote for this stories. Receive lost of positive feedback. Thank you so much ❤️ ❤️

Gulf pov

I wonder why win hiding it. Is it bad being an omega. I mean ya we are not the strongest or the highest rank on the second gender. But i don't think it's that bad being an omega.

"gulf what are you doing here son. You still haven't sleep?".

"dad. Nothing i just miss you dad".

"well silly boy we meet everyday and you still miss me?".

"ya of course i miss you dad. Even in school i still miss you. But don't tell mom about it he will be jealous hehe".

"i won't i don't want to sleep on the couch again".

"dad can i ask you a question? Well its nothing personal just i need to get an answer".

"go ahead son, what is it".

"what did you think of an omega. Is it that bad being an omega. Don't feel sorry because I'm an omega dad just answer honestly".

"well it's not bad. You should be proud if you an omega you can get pregnant can give heir to your family. Not everyone can get that".

"other than being pregnant dad. It seems like us omega were just good at producing child hahaha".

"son, you should know better isn't it. Omega bring a lot of happiness for everyone. Omega is the one who completed an alpha. Without an omega the alpha will not be perfect".

" just like you and mom dad. Perfect for each other isn't it".

"indeed that's true. You're a good kid gulf. Stop thinking negative about it. You should go to sleep now btw i need you to follow me tomorrow night for a meeting".

"meeting? With who dad? Does everyone will come?".

"no it just you and me okay. I see you in the morning. Goodnight".

"well okay dad. Goodnight too".

~~~~~~

Mew pov

"dad you called me".

"well yes. I need you to attend a meeting with me for tomorrow night".

"meeting. Is it business meeting dad?".

"you can consider it a business but i will meet one of my old friend there. So i need you to come with me understand".

"yes dad".

"btw hows the company. Have you settle the issue about the new clan. I heard they enter our territory".

"it's settle dad. They are from the new clan. We have make it clear with them".

"good and how about your brother?".

"they doing fine. I have send them to the KWT College it's the safest dad".

"even if it's safe you still need to beware of any enemy that want to harm your brothers".

"yes dad i will alert about it".

"you can go now".

"goodnight dad".

Thank god dad doesn't know about win incidents today. What meeting does he talk just now. Why i weren't informed about that meeting.

~~~~~~