Heather

Little a/n:

- The lyrics
- The story (Draco pov)
- His thoughts (they ars sometimes the lyrics)
- « Conversation »
- {Dreams}

Hope you like it !
- Itsjustsome0ne
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still remember, 3rd of December
Me and your sweater, you said it looked better on me then it did you...

It was a snowing day and I was outside, lying on the ground nearby the lake. I was crying about the fact that the chosen one would never love me...

I know I kinda bullied him but I had a reason. If I didn't do that, would he ever notice me?

I heard footsteps coming in my direction and a voice broke the silence.

- « Malfoy?
- Even in the cold you can't leave me alone, Potter. What do you want?
- Are you okay?
- Never felt so good! He sighs and throws something that lands on my face. I stand up, take the tissue then look at him.

- You're gonna catch cold.
- Thanks I guess.
- You're welcome and I'm sure it looks better on you than me. I smirk at him.
- Everything looks better on me than you, Potter. »

He scroff gently and I watch him go back to the castle.

Only if you knew how much I liked you...

But I watch your eyes as she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky.
She's got you mesmerized...

I was walking, lost in my mind. I was heading to the Slytherin common room but I stopped when I heard Weasley and Potter talking.

- « You should've seen your face when you saw my sister! I don't think a tomato could be more red than you were!
- Shut up!
- She got you mesmerized bro!
- It's not my fault if her eyes are brighter than a blue sky and she's kinda cute. »

While I die...

_________________

{ - Why would you ever kiss me.
- What are you talking about, Draco?
- I'm not even half as pretty.
- Dray, it's not true...
- You gave her your sweater...!
- It's just polyester.
- But you like her better...
- Draco...
- Wish I was Heather... }

I gasped and stood up. Blaise Zabini, one of my roommates who have insomnia, looked at me.

- « Everything's okay?
- Yeah, don't worry.
- Alright, if you say so.
- Didn't you go to Mrs. Pomefresh for your insomnia?
- Nope.
- Why? You always get sleepy during the day and your grades are failing.
- Draco, please...
- Okay... Could you a least try to sleep?
- I'll try.
- Thank you. Good night.
- Good night. »

I could get a few hours of sleep after that. Not much tho, like one or two hours. Since I couldn't sleep anymore, I just spend the rest of the night with Blaise.

_________________

Watch as she stand, with her holding your hand, but arm round her shoulders
Now I'm getting colder

We had an hour of free time, Mcgonagall was absent for a reason that I ignore. I was at the library when i heard his voice. I saw him coming to me. I looked at him wondering what was he doing.

But, of course, that Weasley girl took his hand to stop him and gave him a hug from behind. He smiled at her and placed his arm around her shoulder.

She dragged him out. He just followed her, without any look for me.

Maybe he didn't come  for me, but for a book he needed. I need to stop imaging things...

But how how could I hate her? Everyone says that she such an angel. And they right, but then again kinda wish she were dead...

I look at them, they are not official but everyone knows that they're together. And when she walks by, everyone think about how she was a sight for sore eyes, who's brighter than a blue sky. I now know why she's got him mesmerized, while I die...

After all, why would he ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty... He gave her his sweater and even if it's just polyester, I know that he likes her better...

I wish I was Heather... For once in my life, I wish I was a Weasley. How ironic?

Ooh, oh, oh.
Wish I was Heather...

_________________

I was doing my round. It was the Slytherin prefet turn. As always, I was singing. It calms me and helps me to not think about the fact that I'm alone in a giant castle. Especially in the dark.

- Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better. Wish I was-

I stopped immediately when I saw Harry and Ginny Weasley kiss. I could feel my heart stop and breaking.

I couldn't move and when they pulled out, they turned around and what I saw in Harry's eyes was not only surprise. His eyes where telling me--

That they were sorry...?

_________________

Voilà ! Hope you liked it :)

It was my first story in English and I know that they are mistake but yeah ^^' I'm gonna do an other one shot but this time, with Wolfstar :)

If you have questions about the story or me you can always comment about it or just send a private message.

Have a great life if we don't see each other again and even if we do, have a great life too !

Don't forget to fuck them, your happiness is more important ! ✨

Love,
Itsjustsome0ne