Chapter 6

I decided to go to the doctor after experiencing my symptoms for these types of disease. The first thing I noticed were headaches they weren't just normal headache, they were so bad that I wanted to hit my head with a hammer. I started feeling nauseous and felt like I was sea sick even though there wasn't any sea around me. Doctor gave me bad news of having a brain tumor and that there aren't much chances of me surviving because my health is so bad.
Taehyung doesn't know abt this but I don't think it would affect him anyhow. After sitting there and calming myself I cleaned every evidence of blood and went back to my bed.

you sat on the bad and saw that Taehyung's arm was on the place you lay down so you decided to move it but the moment you held his hand you felt it burning

you sat on the bad and saw that Taehyung's arm was on the place you lay down so you decided to move it but the moment you held his hand you felt it burning. It was sweating and hot as fire, you removed the blanket from his face and saw tears in his eyes.
'Is he having a nightmare or something?' you thought.

You went and brought a bowl of water and a towel to put it over his forehead assuming he'll feel better. Even though he was sweating and still shivering so you decided to wake him up cause there was a possibility of him having nightmare.

Y/n: Wake up... Taehyung wake up!
(You said shaking him while your eyes weren't staying open. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around finally his eyes fell on your weak ones. He kept staring at you with his eyes which had care in them.
Y/n: Wake-up you're probably having a nightmare.
Taehyung- I was abt to win and you woke me up.
Y/n: Oh really? I'm sorry but your body is burning, you're having fever.
Taehyung: Why do you care?
Y/n: What do you mean by why you care?
You don't love me but I do. Have this medicine
(You said handling him a fever reducing Medicine)
Y/n POV
He had it and layed back smiling like an idiot. Oh yeah from past few days he's acting strange like he doesn't shout me, just talks Calmly maybe bc Irene told him she doesn't love him and he should move on? Idk and why should I care anyway I'll die in somedays. I'll leave all of them and rest in peace finally.
Y/n: Tell me if you need anything okay? For now take some rest.
(I said before turning off the lights and layed down as well)

Its been 2 Weeks now and I am feeling way more sick day by day

Its been 2 Weeks now and I am feeling way more sick day by day. It's so hard for me to do stuff around the house, Taehyung still doesn't know abt my condition. I visited my doctor secretly couple of times but I don't do it anymore because there's no more hope left. I don't care about my heath any longer. But I decided to tell taehyung today when he'll come back home. What do I expect? Nothing. I know he'll be happy with this news but he deserves to know this because he's my husband.

I heard the front door closed, he's home. I was nervous but sad at the same time.

Taehyung: Y/n?
(He opened the door of the room and looked directly in my eyes, our eyes met before I spoke)
"Taehyung I want to tell you something"
He left out a simple "Go on" and started unbuttoning his shirt.
"Go take shower first, I'll wait for you in the living room"
(I said and went out)

"Go take shower first, I'll wait for you in the living room"(I said and went out)

I went to our balcony and sat down staring at the gloomy sky forming black clouds. I don't know why but tears started forming in my eyes. The thought of me knowing I'll die anyday is scary but I guess it's my fate.
(I sighed)