First meet

Sumedh's pov

Today is the first day of college. I wonder who is the majesty's daughters and their freind.

Alright I think so I should go to the college.

I have reached the school. Then I felt many stares on me, the girls were checking me out. Of course why won't they I am the most handsome man of the world.

I was followed by dau(Basant) and Sid(siddharth). Then a girl entered. She was wearing a very short dress 👗 and by very I mean very. Her dress was much above her knee. Every boy checking her out.

Pov ends

Tunisha's pov

I was entering the college with my friends then I noticed a hot boy sitting in the canteen. I have never seen him before looks like he is new.

He is only mine.

I started to move in his direction.

Sumedh's pov

She started to move towards me and said."hey handsome"

And if I say I wasn't in the mood to flirt right now.

I just said hey and I was about to go then a Lamborghini came there and stopped. And then stepped out the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.
Wait a minute 😳 what am I thinking.
She was followed by two other they were also very beautiful.But I kept staring at that girl. When I came in my senses.
I found out that every boy was staring at her. I felt my anger rising. Wait a minute why am I angry if they're staring and checking her out then let them do that.

Mallika's pov

As I entered the gate of college I felt boys were shamelessly and lustfuly staring at me. I wanted to punch one of them.

But I have got used to these stares.
But then I noticed boys which seemed new to college. So I walked towards them and said "hello, you all seem new to college.
Then a guy replied "I am Basant".
And then he pointed towards another guy and said his name was Siddharth and then he pointed towards a guy with curly hair, green hazel eyes and a handsome smile he said he was Sumedh.
Wait a minute am I checking out  Sumedh. By the way I must say he was handsome.

By the way those guys were nice not like the ones who keep flirting with me I noticed that basantika(Basant and Monika) and sidneet(siddharth and avneet) were have eyelocks. And if I say the truth then sumedh and me were having  eyelocks. We all became good friends and were enjoying until.

Guys I didn't posted royal love story as you know why if you don't then check my post so I am posting this today as the draft was ready.

Guess what happened. Bye 👋
480 word count. Next time I will try to give a bigger part