( y/ n) meets darkanadian

( y/ n) was recording a minecraft video and was playing with sky , and deadlox when ( y/n) was done she went to her room and grab some cloths and went to get a shower . She got a shower and put on her cloths and went to her computer to look up some bajancanadian videos but there was nothing at all his always posts something ever week but no there was nothing what was going on ( y/n ) thought something strange happend next (y/n) saw bajancanadian at the door to to her room" bajan what are u doing her" she called out but when bajan turned around he had blood all over him and had an insane smirk on his face ( y/n) was scared bajan walked to her grab her arm and pined her to the wall now things were getting scary ( y/n) was shaking which only made bajan laugh insanely . " who are u " ( y/n) yelled at him scared. " my dear (y/n) u know how I am I'm your favorite youtubers dark side my name is darkanadian u don't know much about me but I know everything about u " darkanadian said smirking evily ( y/n) was shocked at this was he really the dark side of Mitch will she will have to find out about this and try to get away from him but how and what does he want these things were running through her head a lot darkanadian smirk and leaned to her ear and said " now ( y/n) your mine and my forever my darling little pet and there is no escape from me " he said and laughed evily and pull out a knife and put it to her chest " and if u run away I'll put my knife in your chest or arm so don't try anything got it ( y/n) " he said insanly and laughed ( y/n) was scared she looked down knowing there was not hope for her .

(- hi guys my name is marissa I'm new on watt pad and this my first story ever I hope u enjoy it and tell me if want more of this I like anime youtubers and home stuck so I can do requests too ok I luv u all and thank u again insane Canadian signing out-)