Evening Activities.

As Phil heard the water in the shower running, the evening's future events ran through his mind. He kept thinking about this morning too. How cute Dan had looked curled up into his side. How cute his hobbit hair covered his face partially. Phil sighed happily as his lover's shadow passed by his door. "How long do you plan on hanging out with your parents, babe?" Phil asked Dan. "Probably for an hour or two." Dan replied as he stood in Phil's doorway smiling. "Going to miss me that much, are you?" At those words, a blush swept over Phil's cheeks. Dan walked over to where Phil was sitting and straddled his lap while wrapping his arms around Phil's neck. "You know I love you right?" Dan smiled and played with Phil's ebony hair. "I love you to the moon and back, my little bear." Phil pulled Dan close to him and kissed his head. Dan giggled and kissed Phil's neck. "I don't want yooou to leaveeee." Phil whined. "Remember what I said, lion." Dan got off Phil's lap and lifted his chin up so he looked Dan straight in the eyes. "I won't be gone for long, love. I promise." And with a long kiss and hug goodbye, Dan walked out of Phil's room and left. Leaving Phil to wonder about their apartment.

"I could do some cleaning up." Phil thought to himself. He walked over to Dan's computer and started to play some Muse. For the next hour or so, Phil had managed to clean up his entire bedroom. He had cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. He even had enough time to make a pillow and blanket fort for him and Dan to watch movies in later. As Phil was making some popcorn, he heard keys jiggle in their front door. Without a second thought he hid in the blanket and pillow fort to surprise Dan.    "Hello?" Dan called out into the apartment. Phil heard footsteps getting louder and louder towards the fort. "Boo!" Phil yelled as Dan almost fell while the most girliest scream left his mouth. "Phil! Why?" By now, they were both laughing. "Come here babe." Phil peeked out from the fort and smiled at Dan. "Let me put a movie in and get the popcorn." Dan laughed and sighed at the cuteness of his lover. "This is definitely going to be a good night." Dan thought to himself with a smile.

Halfway through the movie, Dan had fallen asleep against Phil's side. Phil looked over lovingly at his little bear. "He promised me kisses." Phil thought to himself. Before he could pull back, his mouth found it's way to Dan's neck. Leaving little kisses here and there. "Phil stoooop." Dan mumbled sleepily. "Make meeee then." Phil whispered with a mischievous little smile. Dan sighed and looked up at his lover. Phil's piercing blue eyes looked even brighter now. Dan leaned up and kissed his little lion slowly and gently. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds but it felt like the world had slowed down just for them. Phil started rubbing lazy circles on Dan's side as Dan's lips had moved along to his neck. He could feel Dan smile against his skin. "I love you so much Daniel Howell." Phil whispered. "I love you to the moon and back, Philip Lester."