Beyond the destine fate

Peaches blossom withering at the end of spring...
Winter arrive, the lake is froze, the flower all hibernate.
Love bloom, but hide itself beneath the snow flake... wait until the day that the sun melt the snow.
.................
Kaung Lu notices the servant deliver the peaches blossom plant. Normally Run Yu does not like any type of flower, nor he care about flower. He used to order to stop bring flower to the heaven. Kaung Lu is very confuse, so she stop the servant and question them.
-Night immortal.
They bow to her.
-Where are you taking these flower?
It is a small peaches blossom, however it bloom beautifully.
-His highness heaven lord personally request this flower from Flower realm to plant in his place.
The answer from the servant is even make her confuse. Heaven lord personally request? Strange...! He rarely contact the flower fairy, but now...
-You can continue your work.
She told the maid servant. They continue their path to Run Yu place. What on earth is happening to his majesty?
The small peaches blossom plant is sitting on his desk. He carefully tend to it. These days, what happen during the trial is still fresh in his mind. At least he can see the soft side of this warrior girl.
-Your highness!
The guard come in. Run Yu stops smiling, his face turn serious.
-Night Immortal is waiting outside.
-Let her in.
Kuang Lu in her blue sky dress walk in with a smile. Many years she is his loyal subordinator, what he feel, what he want to do, she knew most of the time. But out of nowhere, he become... too strange.
-Greeting your highness.
She bow as a courtesy.
-You may take a seat.
He put down the small knife that he use to tend his peach blossom plant. It look healthy and blooming very beautiful.
-I don't know that your highness like this type of flower.
She remarks. Run Yu smiles.
-Why not to like this flower? It is beautiful, sweet and soft.
He touches the petal of the peaches blossom flower. Imagine back to his sweet girl, Xiao Feng. The way he smiles and the words he speak made Kaung Lu more suspicious.
-I am here to visit your highness, many moon ago, you said you have a bad headache, I bring you some ambrosia.
What? Headache? He didn't... hrmmm it must be his mischievous brother Yan You.
-Thank you night immortal.
The doubt in her mind is growing bigger and bigger. What is wrong? He seem not normal since the day that he said he had a bad headache.
-Then I may take my leave!
She bow and leave. Run Yu return back to his peaches blossom.
.....
The water in the lake is still, but it shaking due to the small rock that she throw in to it. Liu Ying sit at the bank of the lake, where mortal version of her and Run Yu met and suicide. It has not been change, but both of them are the ones who change.
-Demon Queen?
Upon hearing her name being called, she stood up immediately and turn around. Her eyes wide open to face this person.
-Heaven lord...!
Damn! She is not suppose to be here. She was caught red handed.
-Heav... heaven lord...
She rather face 10000 enemies in the battle field rather than face the man who stand in front of her right now.
-Today must be a nice day that your majesty come here and relax.
He smiles. When he see her froze and her ear become red, he know that she is in an awkward situation.
-Oh... relax... yes, right I am relax...
He could she relax, if he is here? Why is her heart is still beating like crazy? Stupid! Stupid!
-May I join you too?
He politely asks, she doesn't know what to do but nod. They sit together and watch the view beside the lake.
-How is everything in your realm?
He asked.
-Normal... war, life, expense the land, discover something new... how about your highness?
-You can call me Run Yu, here is human realm, no need to be polite.
He said, call him Run Yu? Are they close to each other? Geez.
-Life is a little bit lonely on Heaven, cannot come to the lake and see the sun set everyday.
-Hrmmm, it is not fair... life is not always fair, live long face more trouble, die young miss out many things.
She remark. Her life in human realm is very short, but she satisfied that she can sacrifice herself for the one she love the most.
-If I wasn't a heaven lord, can I be free?
He asked. She looks at him. Similar to 9th prince, he is handsome and intelligent soul, but due to the mistreatment of the parents, he seems lonely and sad.
-You fight for this position, you endure all the things to come to this point... you knew already that the burdens and responsibilities is very tiring, if you give up right now, everything you've been through become nothing.
She also doesn't want to sit in the position of Demon Queen, perhaps it is for the sake of her people and her realm she keep holding on.
-Demon Queen...
-Call me Liu Ying, I don't use to someone call me demon queen.
-I admire your wisdom.
He smiles, he saw the scale on her clothes. She ties it on her belt. He is very happy. Thus he said nothing.
-If talk about wisdom, I am like a small hill compare to you as a mountain.
They both laughing. Run Yu throw a small rock in to the water.
-Living a life as a mortal, I understand my brother feeling a lot.
He talked about Xu Feng, her god brother.
-Even my life wasn't that happy ending, but live as a mortal is very simple.
Liu Ying agree to that comment too.
-I like living in the human realm too, it is just one thing I hate, hate, hate... so much.
Upon hearing this Run Yu stop smiling and look at her. Is she talking about how Yun Ru lie to Baizhi about her identity? Or she hate that she have to die for him??
-What is it?
-I can't defend myself, If I could I would kick those guy asses that they dare to try to harm defenseless girl.
He laughed and relief at the same time.
-You are always in a spirit to fight.
-I am a warrior/queen/general, not able to defend someone is very disappointed.
They both laugh and talk about their past trial, without mentioned any of the romance stuff. Little that they know, the red string on their wrists is glowing.
..............
Kaung Lu travels to flower realm, because she is curious.
-Greeting Night immortal, what bring you here today?
Chief Peony greets her with a huge smile. Kaung Lu smiles back.
-Thank you Chief Zhang, I just travel to attend some business, on my way I just want to visit here. Seem like everyone is very busy.
Chief change smiles and walk with her. The flower fairy is walk all around the realm, they create flower, they make them bloom and send out to other realm.
-We are flower fairies, our duties is to make this work colorful and beautiful with plant and flower.
-Thank you for all your hard work. But chief Zhang may I ask you something?
-Please go ahead.
-I heard that, heaven lord personally ask your realm to bring peaches blossom to heaven, is there any reason behind this?
Chief Zhang smiles again.
-Ai yah, the news is very fast, Yes indeed, heaven lord come to us and request a pot of peach blossom and also learn how to take care of it. He seem interesting in this flower.
She said. Kaung Lu narrow her brows.
-Not only heaven lord, many days ago, demon queen also request for a pot of Peaches blossom to demon realm. Very coincidence.
Chief Zhang added.
-Demon Queen? Why did she want such a plant?
-It is a very famous plant after all, 2 of the powerful leaders of the realms, seek for this flower, perhaps it give them the resemblance of the power.
Chief Zhang assumes, Kaung Lu didn't buy that, but she smiles. She must dig to the bottom of this.