[0.3] Curiosity

HYEWON

Hmm. Lee Soojin? She just debuted a few months ago but she already has a lot of followers in Instagram.

"What if I do something to make her notice me?" I murmured as I stare at the photo sent by Soeun unnie several hours ago. I checked Soojin's Instagram again and I didn't think twice on following her.

Should I try sending her a message? Nah, as if she'll read it.

"Nevermind, I guess I should just silently support her." I said before glancing at the photo for the last time and turn off my phone to pay more attention to the class.

Dismissal came, I didn't walk home with the girls. Instead, I went to a nearby café to chill. As I stood patiently on the line, someone in front of me started to panic.

"Ma'am, what's wrong?" I asked.

"My wallet is not inside my pocket, I already ordered my drink but I couldn't pay-" I gave the cashier my money to save this woman from a disaster.

"You should pay for my drink when we meet again." I told the woman before she bowed down and left the café in hurry.

Hmm. She's quite interesting but totally not my type.

While I'm in the middle of ordering something, the woman I helped earlier came back and handed me a piece of paper. Before I could ask what it is, she already left.

What the? She's weird.

"Please take a seat and wait for your order." The cashier said, I nodded in response before heading to an empty seat. I started reading this business card she gave me and...

Uh, what? Seriously? Lee... Lee Soojin?! That woman earlier is the model Jihyo just talked about?!

"Holy shit, I'm so lucky."

But why is she here in an average café instead of somewhere luxurious? I guess I should ask her later on Instagram.