Reunited.

I ran over to Gael and picked her up before running to the other side of the boat, safely handing her over to her father.

Suddenly, Eustace appeared behind the sea serpent,  breathing fire onto it and attacking him. I saw Reep stabbing the serpent with his sword while shouting "for Narnia!" just before he got flung onto the boat and grabbing a rope to keep himself up.

"Eustace, hang on!" Reep cried just as the serpent grabbed a hold of Eustace and slammed him into a nearby rock.

As the creature rounded on him, Eustace blew fire in his face, making it cry out in pain.

"Out, creature!" The Lord yelled while throwing his sword at Eustace.

"The sword! The sword!"

"Eustace!" Me and Lucy yelled, worried for her young cousin.  "No, come back!" She yelled just as Eustace took off.

"We're all doomed! Doomed!" Rhoop yelled. "Turn this ship about!" He said while pushing people out of the way to get the the ship's wheel.

"Stop him! Someone stop him!"

As I was near the top of the ship, I walked up to the Lord and gently tapped his shoulder. As he tuned around, I punched him hard in the face, knocking him out. "Finally, I thought he would never shut up" I said while examining my hand that will definitely bruise later.

Turning around, I saw that the crew was looking at me, shock evident on their faces.
"What?" I said, faking innocence with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Raft crew, to your rowing positions! Oars at double speed! Drinian commanded.

In the distance, Eustace landed on a beach roughly, trying to reach the sword that was embedded into his shoulder.

The sea serpent jumped onto the boat, breaking half a chunk of the one side.

"Gael, come on!" Lucy yelled, tugging at Gael and getting her to safety.

The serpent wrapped itself around the ship, tipping it to one side. I grabbed on to the edge of the ship as tightly as I could to stop me from sliding about.

"Ed! Ed!" Cas yelled from the wheel of the ship. "We ram the serpent— smash him onto the rocks."

"Steer her to port! I'll keep it on the prow!"

While Ed was distracting the serpent with his torch, I took out my bow and arrows and Lucy had Susan's while we aimed.  The serpent bit into the front of the ship, right where Edmund was.

"No!"

"Edmund!"

Royally pissed off that the slimy creature nearly killed the boy I view as a brother, i aimed my arrows right for it. Lucy managed to shoot the creature in the eye while I put an arrow right through his mouth.

"Brace yourselves!" Caspian yelled as the creature got rammed into the rocks.

Over on a sunny beach, Eustace opened his eyes and saw a magnificent lion in-front of him. He started to scratch his stomach, trying to get rid of the sword when he saw the lion scratch the sand.

He felt the lions claw marks on his stomach, making him groan and look down. He started glowing as a strange forced lifted him into the air, turning him back into a boy.

"Move!" Capstan yelled at Edmund as he pushed him out of the way of the serpents attack. Grabbing his sword, Caspian cut off one of the creatures tentacles and watched as it turned to dust.
"We can beat this" He said while looking over at Ed.