Chapter 3: Research.

Putting his mask away and walking to a refrigerator to fetch a drink to cool his scalding blood.

Facing that bastard of a hero is something else, although his instinct is giving him a go and slit that shit's throat. Izuku made a decision to spare him, as a sign that a new threat was about to immerge.

Finishing his drink, izuku made his way to his little laboratory, he was a genius there's no doubt about that, and he was many things, fool isn't one of them.

He knows that if he's planning so well and big, there's no need to rush and made no big announcement, that's why threatening that heroes was just use to be a trigger, although he's already planning to kill him in a way that no one can say.

Izuku grab the several vile containing different bloods of people, and use it to get his answer.

Izuku discovered a few months ago how to create a physical enhancement drug that can increase your physical strength, speed, and agility for 20 minutes before leaving you with a scorching pain throughout your body for an hour as a side effect. Even while it's not the response he's looking for, it's still better than nothing.

For the initial stage of his research, he uses the blood of people he has killed as a test subject.

By analysing their DNA, he believes that it's the most effective way to find the reason why quirks was awakened and how it trigger.

Izuku surmised that it was the work of quirks when he noticed that the blood of these 'people' had been mixed with a novel chemical which he called "Quirk Factor," by removing that material from a single subject.

He administers it to his lab rat as he waits. However, within a short period of time it failed, causing the lab rat to bleed to death.

But it's just the first try... A genius always has a well-thought-out plan from a to z. He stand up and went straight ahead to the bedroom to get some nice sleep.

His place was spacious enough to include a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and even a lab, paying for itself by requiring his victims to transfer any possessions they may have before being killed. Of course, the collection of posters and allmight figures he has also does him justice.

His headquarters was near a unpopulated forest where he was free to walk around as he pleased. And because he was already listed on wanted posters and had a price on his head for the heroe everything following the murder of that idiot teacher.

The following evening, we saw Izuku in front of Aldera Junior High School, dressed in the same suit and mask as when he appeared on USJ.

His pocket was containing a device like a flash drive that he reconstruct to be more useful, and it's purpose is to get an information as long as it can.

Climbing up to the gate without making any noise, and again he was many things and fool wasn't one of them, the place he's currently invading was a school for teenagers, and he was aware that there's at least 12 guards roaming around the area.

He smirk as his doubt was correct, there are two guards in the front gate and two guards on the back, but shame on them, they're sleeping nicely.

Probably dreaming about the threesome scene of Shrek, Sonic, and Mario...

Izuku walk quietly and ready his gloves if the scenario on his head happen. Well you see, the gloves he's wearing was not an normal gloves, those beautiful black gloves is containing a large amount of electricity, were it can knock out at least 20 people or killed at least 10 people.

He was a quirkless, and he doesn't want to kill any innocent while doing his plan, and he wasn't fool to make a move just by his physical strength and the lethal knowledge he have. He needs power.

Izuku made his way to the third floor where the cctv operating room was located, and found a guard sipping on his coffee while eating donuts, sitting infront of a several screen.

He made his way inside without being notice, as he stood behind the fat guard and immediately place his hand to the guards mouth, before he can even say a word or fight back, the voltage already run to the glove and through his bone, completely knocking him out.

As izuku release him and push him aside, before inserting the flashdrive to the monitor and begun hacking the whole system and stealing every footage they have.

78%

79%

80%

81%

82%

83%

Then he was alert by the sudden sound of a flashing toilet, izuku stand up and left the flashdrive to do it's job.

He then headed to the bathroom not after closing all the lights in the room. He stood infront of the door and as soon as the door open, the guard last saw was a black right hand going straight to his face before losing consciousness after receiving such a powerful electricity throughout his entre body.

[Complete]

[Complete]

[Complete]

Izuku quickly made his way to the monitor and grab the flashdrive before pushing the knocked out fat guard off the chair, causing him to fell on the ground.

As he seat and begun typing on the keyboard were he destroy every evidence of the invading that occurred this night, not after taking the wallet's of the two knocked out guard. Before he left with a smile knowing that he now holds a big evidence that enough to take down the school.

___________________________________________

END

Good morning!
Good afternoon!
Good Evening!
On whatever timezone are you in!

Thank you for spending your time reading this piece of garbage!

Hope y'all are having a great day!