1.

miracle pov

i woke up with my alarm clock ringing it was officially the first day of school . if you know me then you should know that i like to dress to impress . i looked at the time and seen that it was 6:15 in the morning .

i called my gc with my friends to make sure they were all awake !

it was our first day of 9th grade and chileee i was nervous !

when i rung the gc janiyah and noah joined ! of course aliyah was still sleep like she always sleep and since janiyah and jayanna live in the same house i told janiyah to go wake her up .

we figured out our first day of school outfits last week .

after talking on the phone for a little i realized it was like 6:47 so we all decided to get up and get dressed .

i went in the bathroom and took a shower and after i did my whole routine i sat in front of my vanity and decided to start my hair .

at this point it was 7:30 and school starts at 8:45 so i knew i would prolly be late .

finally i decided to wear my hair out naturally for the first day of school so i put my products in it and then i fixed my edges .

my edges was doing the most so it took them a while to lay still .

at 8:15 i got done my hair so i decided to get dressed my outfit was so cute in my opinion

after i got dressed my momma called me downstairs to eat .

when i got downstairs i seen my siblings and my niece and nephew

"mimi you look cute" my sister said smiling at me

"thankyouu" i said pouring my juice

"don't lie to her , you know she ugly" one of my brothers said to me

"byeeee" i said and started laughing

"my youngest is finally going to highschool" my mom said acting like she was tearing up

"bye momma" i said and we all laughed a little

i have 1 sister and 2 brothers ! my older sister and brother are both 19 , they are twins .. my other brother is 16 .. my sister got pregnant when she was 16 and gave birth to twins ...

after eating i texted our gc to see where they were at because we was supposed to walk to school together from my house but ofc they were all late ..

i went on tiktok for like 15 minutes and the time was 8:30 so we were officially late .

i sent a voice message in our gc cursing them all out and told them to hurry up .

aliyah said she was down the street and noah said she was around the corner .

janiyah and jasmine live on the same block as me so i didn't rly care about where they were at

after 10 more minutes they got to my house and i grabbed my book bag

" bye momma" i screamed out

as soon as i said that my sister and her kids ran out

"mimi wait" my niece said

she grabbed my face and gave me a kiss

everybody said awww and then they all gave my friends a hug and milan (my sister) started fixing my hair .

"girl we already late stoppp" i said to my sister

"ard i'm sorry" she said backing up from me

"bye mani and bye man man" i said to my niece and nephew