Bang Bang

I giggled, squirming under his watchful gaze. His eyes burning into my back were enough to make me hot under my skirt.

"You're all out of time." He huffed, pretending to be annoyed with me. If you were the drummer in my band then I'd throw the fucking drumsticks at your head!" I giggled again. "Rings," I said in a quiet tone, "I just can't keep on the beat."

"Do you want the metronome back on?" He gestured to the little ticking device which was sitting on the table beside him. I shook my head. "How can I help you then, Ruby?" He asked, "you want to learn how to play the drums, but I feel like you're not taking it seriously -"

"We can't all bang some drum skins and look like the sexiest guy on -"

He raised an eyebrow at me. I blushed. "What did you say?"

"Don't make me say it again," I said, blushing further. "You heard me the first time, Rings." He stood up and inched towards me, his movements so slow and precise that they were almost primal. There was something carnal in his gaze as he crossed the room, coming to stand behind me. I turned my head to watch him as he managed to sit on the stool right behind me. I moved forward a little so he had more room, but Ringo instead kissed the back of my neck.

"Rings," I said desperately, knowing that if he continued then there was no way that I would be able to stop him, "let's just learn..."

He continued kissing my neck, his arms slipping around my middle and then moving upwards until his hands rested on my breasts. They were still for less than a second before he started to massage them, playing with the nipples through the thin material of my shirt.

He moaned when he realised that I had neglected to wear a bra. Why bother when I was only going to the studio to learn how to play drums with my boyfriend?

"Damn you." Ringo whispered seductively as he moved his hands from my breasts to my thighs. He caressed them and I moaned. Slowly so that I didn't disturb whatever magic he was working on my neck, I turned around and climbed into his lap. He was now sitting on the drum stool and I was straddling him.

I connected our lips and took his hands from my thighs and to the hem of my skirt. I slipped them under the thin pink material until he realised what I wanted. Without me having to say anything, Ringo slipped his fingers into my panties and rubbed at me.

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby?" He growled, nipping at my neck as my head lulled back against my shoulders, which gave him more access to my skin. I nodded, whimpering in reply as he continued to rub at my clit, making me feel so good already. "You're going to have to say it."

"P-please, Rings." I moaned, wanting him to go faster and impale me with his delicious cock already. I could feel the fire in the pit of my belly burning brightly, threatening to hit its peak already.

"Why?" He asked primally. He thrust a finger into my slick hole and began to pump it in and out, using his other hand to push the panties down my legs as far as they'd go. I started to move up and down on his finger, fucking myself on it. The drum stool was already squeaking, and I idly wondered if it would collapse before we were through and we'd both end up in a pile on the floor, his cock in my cunt, and our lips cemented together.

I giggled a little at that thought. Ringo pulled his lips from my neck, "what's so funny?"

"I'm imagining us falling onto the floor because we fuck so hard." I told him simply. He was at a loss for words. With a smirk, I decided to take charge. I took his finger from me and popped it into his mouth. Without me having to give him an order, he sucked on it obediently. "Good boy." I praised him, running my hands through his hair briefly before I moved my fingers down to the button on his trousers, undoing it deftly. I reached into his trousers and brought his rock hard rod out, smirking as I saw it. I fucking loved this thing. Without a second's hesitation, I moved myself upwards and positioned it where I needed it. I quickly slipped down onto it, feeling the tears stinging my eyes.

I would never get used to his size, but that didn't stop either of us from trying.

Instead of waiting to adjust to his size, I began to ride him, lifting myself up and down and ignoring the tears which were flowing down my face.

"Darling," Ringo said as he stroked at my arms, "do you want to take this a little slower?" He asked, "it's okay, really -"

In response, I fucked myself faster and ignored him completely, using him only as a way of getting off. I was rubbing at my clit, fast approaching an orgasm. Ringo was moaning, and had moved his hands to my waist. He was slamming me down every time that I moved up.

The stool was screaming in protest, but I was screaming as I orgasmed. I had no time to come down from my mind bending high as Ringo pulled me off of his still hard cock and pushed me onto the floor. "Suck!" He ordered, taking his cock and putting it in front of my face.

I didn't argue with him. I opened my mouth and licked little strips on the blunt tip, but he took me by the back of my neck and forced me to take it in all the way to the back of my throat. I was going crazy as Ringo fucked my face, watching me come undone. Tears were still streaming down my face and my eyeliner, I was sure, was ruined beyond all recognition.

But as I felt his cock pulsing on my tongue, I smirked as I let my teeth drag along the length of it lightly. That pushed my boyfriend over the edge. I swallowed as much of his spunk as I could manage and then let the rest of it run down my face. Ringo took his hand from the back of my neck and wiped up some more of his cum, removing his cock and then popping his thumb into my mouth. I sucked hungrily on it, smirking against as he watched me, not breaking eye contact.

When he had properly recovered, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my middle again. "Look, I love you okay, and I believe that you can do anything."

"Aww, Rings, that's so -"

"But baby, I don't think you can do the drums."

I pretended to be annoyed, turning my head so I could pout at him and crossing my arms against my chest - his hands buried underneath my arms.

"Baby," he said, "don't pout at me."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll throw you down on the floor and show you." I smirked.

"Do it."