Dont Leave Me (angst)

"Babe please don't leave! I promise it's not what it looks like!" You shouted, your voice cracking as tears roll down you face.

"Then what we're you doing! Because it clearly looked like you were about to cheat on me with Fruit Punch!" Water looked at you, with clear droplets falling down their beautiful glass structure.

"I-No! Please Water, I just wasn't thinking- I'm sorry! Just please don't leave me! You fall on your knees, begging the refreshing beverage not to leave you. "I need you! I don't want to be alone again!"

Water only looked at you, clearly betrayed by your actions.

"Why..." Water said. "Why would you betray my trust like that! That Fruit Punch isn't even good for you, it's artificially flavored!"

"I know... But I'm sorry! You have to believe me!-"

Water cut you off.

"No, I'm done! I'm tired of people choosing other drinks over me... I treat everyone with care, yet they never acknowledge me! I'm sick of it."

Water turned around as they moved towards the door. Before they left your life for good, they said one thing that broke your heart into a million pieces.

"I thought you were different from the others [Name]... I guess not..."

And with that, Water, your now ex-lover, left your life for good.

-End-
Unedited