Mission pt 2.

Rouges P.O.V
When I woke up I saw sting and lucy already up lucy was cooking breakfast and sting was watching tv I asked where the exceeds were and they said that they were still asleep so I just sat and watched tv with sting for a few hours and then lucy said that breakfast was done so we went in there then sting asked "what did you make for breakfast blondie?" I was just silent and sat down but lucy exclaimed "stop calling me blondie did you already forget what happened when we were little and you kept calling me that!!" At that comment I snickered because I did remeber as well as sting did.
*flashback*
Seven year old lucy said "sting rouge let's play a game" she smiled "ok why not" I said then sting just had to say "sure lets play a game blondie""sting your going to get it I told you not to call me that" she said sting stuck his tongue out at her and started walking away when lucy exclaimed "water dragon secret art double water bow and chain!!" Just then water came out of no where and was in a bow and arrow shape but it had a chain not an arrow and then it shot at sting and he didn't have enough time to dodge so "ahhh lucy what was that for" he was on the ground with scratches all over I was laughing.
*end of flashback*
"Fine sis you win this time" he sighed "good now here is your breakfast eggs,toast,bacon,and pancakes" she said and handed us both food before saying "oops here I almost forgot smoothies strawberry for me,banana for sting,and mixed fruit for rouge" she handed us each our smoothie and sat down with her food and started eating so did we.After breakfast we got ready to go meet the person who sent the job request.
(At the job requesters house)
"Hi!" Lucy smiled at the teenage boy in front of us who sent out the job request named Jason "hi you must be the ones that excepted the job request" he said "yeah we were" sting and lucy said at the same time then sting laughed and lucy giggled I was silent as always then the guy asked "are you to dating?" To sting and Lucy they looked grossed out and said "no! We are brother and sister" at that I laughed but then the guy started to hit on Lucy and I knew that natsu wouldn't be happy with that so I was about to put a stop on it when lucy slapped him and exclaimed "I already have a boyfriend pervert!!!! Now just tell us where we need to go for the God damn mission already so we can get the job done and leave with the reward money" I was shocked and so was sting lucy had gotten a lot stronger in the passed 10 years "ow fine it's at the mountain in the east we located there hideout there so your going to probably be there planning there next attack" Jason said and we left to the mountain
(At the mountain trail)
Lucy's P.O.V
"Wow this place is creepy" I said grabbing stings arm to keep me from shaking he chuckled and said "what you can't be scared already sis we haven't even gone halfway yet" I was about to hit him on the head when I decided against it and said "I am though" I started shivering because I was getting cold when rouge gave me his cape to stay warm "thank you rouge" I smiled at him "no problem he said I thought I heard something so I stopped walking and let them walk ahead when someone grabbed me and put a gag in my mouth so I couldn't scream for help and then they drug me to some warehouse and tied me to a chair and one of them said "if you even try to get away water dragon princess we will kill you and your friends" I started to cry tears just poring down my face I was hoping for someone anyone to save me then they came near me with a knife "nooooooo!" I exclaimed but it was muffled by the rag in my mouth.
Stings P.O.V
"Hey where did lucy go" I said stopping "I don't know I thought she was right behind me" rouge said to me "natsu is going to kill us both if we can't find her or if she gets hurt plus I just got my sister who lost her memory back in my life" I said worried for my life and Lucy's life and took off running following her scent to a warehouse that the guy Jason described as the hideout for the band of wizards that have been destroying the town "oh no" I said rouge was about to say something but then he saw the warehouse so we both went over to a tree and got out a communication lacrima to talk to fairy tail and maybe natsu even luckily mira answered so we told her what happened then we asked for natsu because he was going to find out sooner or later "yeah what is it" natsu said "i-it's about my sister your girlfriend" i responded "wait wh-what do y-you mean w-what ha-happened t-to lucy" natsu said sounding like he was about to break down into tears "she got kidnapped and we know where she is but we don't know if she's hurt or not and we need back up as soon as possible to save her we weren't going to tell you but you were going to find out anyway so that's why I even told you" I said natsu nodded and responded "I'm coming to help" and then the lacrima connection went off and we waited for about an hour then we heard muffled screams coming from inside of the warehouse we started thinking lucy was getting hurt but we weren't going to go in without natsu as back up the screams continued i started to tear up but thankfully natsu arrived at that moment "alright let's go in" he said and we barged in and saw lucy tied to a chair blood all over her body thankfully she was still breathing but barely.
Natsu's P.O.V
"Lucy" I ran over to her blood stained body and put my hand on her check "why does this always happen to me" I thought to myself as I tried to get her to wake up and look at me finally she woke up but just barely able to keep her self awake because of her huge amount of blood loss "nat....su" she whispered weakly trying to look at me "rouge,sting go find the people that did this to lucy" I said to them they just nodded and ran off to search "lucy I'm here now it's going to be alright now I'm going to untie you now ok?" She nodded weakly in response as I started to untie her when I was done she was about to fall on the ground so I caught her I could here sting and rouge fighting off somewhere in the distance but they were winning from what I heard I yelled because I knew that they could here me "I'm taking lucy somewhere safe far away from here so don't take to much longer if you want to find us!!" In response I heard them say"ok!" And with that I picked lucy up bridal style and carried her somewhere around the beginning of the forest and put her down carefully and she had passed back out on the way over apparently but she had a weak pulse I needed to get her back to fairy tail so Wendy could help her or at least get her to the nearest hospital "what are we going to do" I heard sting and rouge ask behind me "which is closer a hospital or fairy tail?" I asked they said that fairy tail was closer and agreed to help me get her back to get the help she needed.
(Back at fairy tail still Natsu's P.O.V)
When we entered the guild everyone went silent when they saw lucy as I carried her to the guilds infirmary and put her on the bed Wendy came in and I guess the woman that hates humans half the time I choose not to remember her name came in as well to help when they were done they said it was a 70% chance she would die still they said she might wake up a couple of times but she might not wake up again if she tries to stay up longer then a few minutes I started to cry when they left Lucy's hand in mine but I stopped after a while when she woke up and saw me she said "I'm alive" sounding shocked she must have thought she was going to die back there before I came and brought her here "yes you are but if your not careful you might die for real" I said as I gripped hand tighter and then I said "if you rest more you might be able to survive and don't worry I will stay by your side no matter what" she nodded and went back to sleep I smiled and fell asleep in the chair by the bed she was in.
(A month later Lucy's P.O.V)
I woke up in the infirmary it's so boring in there but with natsu almost all ways by my side because he had to eat and stuff but other then that he was by my side so I had someone to talk to but he even said it was boring I tried to tell him that he could go and do stuff but he said he didn't want to without me "morning natsu!" I said cheerfully "morning lucy what are you excited about?" He asked "today is the day I get out of here" I smiled he suddenly perked up and said "really we should throw a party for you" I giggled at what he said but I agreed with him because I didn't want him to get upset about it.