date

Just two days later it was time for their date, Harry told Louis to meet him in the park like they originally planned.

Harry looked in the mirror as he got ready, he wore his black jeans like he always did but he put on his light blue shirt unbuttoning it slightly before fixing his hair. He took a deep breath as he put on his shoes, he couldn't believe he was going on a date with Louis, he had thought about this moment a lot and he also couldn't believe that he had been messaging him the past week.

Louis was nervously tying the laces on his shoes, they were light pink pumps with white laces they matched well with his outfit. He had light pink fishnets, white skirt and shirt with a pink sweater over the top. He still had never worn this type of clothing outside of his house but Harry said he should. He said he looked so pretty and Louis wanted to look good for their first date.

Harry: I'm so nervous

Princess: really? Me too

Harry: at least the feeling is mutual

Princess: I'm scared you won't like what I'm wearing

Harry: if it's anything like they stuff you wear in the pictures you have sent me the last couple of nights I will definitely love it

Princess: I hope so. I'm going to leave now I'll see you soon

Harry: I'll see you soon Louis:)

Princess: just because you know my name now doesn't mean you can use that instead of princess!

Harry: I'm sorry

Harry:*I'll see you soon princess:)

Princess: that's better :)

14 minutes later

"Hi princess" Harry smiled as Louis walked over to him, "hi" Louis whispered out looking down at the ground as he fiddled with the bottom of his skirt, "you look so pretty" Harry said, "you ready to go?" He added, Louis nodded and they started walking.

"Harry" Louis said, "yeh?" Harry replied, "can I give you something?" Louis asked, "sure" Harry said, Louis brought his hand up so Harry put his hand out to take whatever Louis had. Louis places his hand on top of Harry's then opens his hands and then closed them around Harry's hand. Harry smiled and closed his hand around Louis'. "You're incredibly cute" Harry said as they continued to walk while holding hands.

Once they got to the restaurant they sat down and looked at the menu, "I like this place" Louis smiled as he put the menu down already knowing what he wanted "I know, I asked Zayn where your favourite place was" Harry replied, "you're amazing" Louis said, they continued to talk for a bit until the waiter came over to take their order.

Harry: hey

Princess: Harry why are you messaging me when we are sat opposite each other

Harry: because I like messaging you and I want to tell you a secret

Princess: what is it?

Harry: I really like you

Harry: I'm really happy we are here right now

Harry: I'm really enjoying it

Harry: I want to know if you would like to go on another date with me

Princess: I really like you

Princess: I'm very happy we are here right now

Princess: I'm enjoying it so much

Princess: I would love to go on another date with you but this time I get to take you somewhere

Harry: okay