Switch 2 -13

Marion's POV

"Ang init.. "-biglang sabi ni jennie
"Naka on naman ang AC ah! "-me
"Kahit na mainit parin"- jennie
Inilapit ko ang sarili ko sa kanya
"Pwede ko pang painitin lalo"-nakakaloko kong sabi
Pero itinulak nya ako..
"Cheee..  Shower muna ako"- jennie
She took a quick shower and then she turned on my laptop to watch 13 reasons why while laying down flat on her stomach on bed,
I'm laying down as well while playing mobile game,  she wearing just short shorts and an over size shirt..
Her head was on my bottom part .. Her sexy ass,  those flawless legs I can't stop staring them..  And I can feel that my buddy down there getting bigger and harder..

I gently rub the back of her legs and then she looked at me
“why?” I ask her
"Nothing "-her them she continued to watch the series..
I hit her ass just to get her attention and that makes her laugh..
“what do you think your doing?” she asked me.. I didn't answer her instead I played her cut with her short shorts on.. I can hear a soft moan from her..

“m-marion stop it I don't like that.. ”-jennie
So I stopped playing with her legs and I gave her a soft massage at the back of her legs..
“Marion naman, di ako makaconcentrate pag ganyan” - Jennie

I kissed her legs and she's laughing
"Stop it.. nakakakiliti"- jennie
“mamaya kana manood ” -me
The I licked her one legs
“Hay nako!, ang ganda ganda na ng scene ohh!” - her
I hold her short and pull it down together with her underwear, That sexy ass finally I saw it.
She looked at me..
“hahahahaha ang manyakis mo talaga” sabi nya.

“sayo lang naman..  lagi mo namang sinasabi saakin yan noon kaya sanay na ako..at isa pa I jusg want to see your ass” -me
And then I hit it again. Tawa sya ng tawa at di na nya ako pinansin.
I removed her short together with her underwear the I played with her core..  Kanina pa ako nang gigigil ehh..
“marioonn naman…gusto ko na matapos” sabi nya
So I tried to stop myself.  She smiled at me
“Promise malapit na ito” sabi nya.

“Boo,  can you spread your legs? I just want to see it while waiting for you” I asked her she just nod then she spread her legs and She's still watching. Di ko natiis ang pindutin ang clits nya at laruin kaya nilingon ulit nya ako.
“Sabi mo titignan mo lang” -Jennie
I slowly inserted my middle finger on hers while having an eye contact with her..
She close her eyes then she lay her head on the bed,
In .. out... In.. Out..  In..  Out..
"Aahhhh.. "-she's moaning
and her moan is like a music in my ears..
I finger f*ck her for 1 minute, she's getting wetter and wetter.. She put the laptop on the floor then she layed down and spread her legs wider. I inserted another finger and fingers f*ck her faster and that makes her moan..  She unzipped my pants and asked me ko removed it so i did..  After removing my pants I finger f*ck her with licking her clits..
"Uuummnnhhhhh..  M-mariioonn"
She played my cock too and that makes makes want to do more for her so I finger f*ck her more faster than before.. She's moaning too loud and I'm lossing my control again..

“Marriiooonnnhhh.. I'm almost there.. I want this”
She was referring to my cock
  I went on top of her then I inserted my cock inside her.. Then I moved slowly.. But she wanted me to do it fast so is F*ck her faster and harder..
"Ummmmm.....  Aahhhhhh"- we're both moaning like there's no tomorrow.. 
She screamed my name until we both reach our climax..
"Ahh grabe.. It's heavenly amazing"-jennie habang naghahabol ng hininga
"Haha nasabi mo na yan noon"-me
"Talaga ba?? Kaya pala parang familiar "-jennie
Kagaya ng pangako ko kanina ..pagkatapos namin magbihis pinalitan nya ang bed sheet at saka sinamahan ko syang manood ng movie or series na gusto nya hanggang sa makatulog sya..