Chapter 3

Ventis POV:
I finally finished my shift. I took my stuff and RAN back home. I changed into a white sweatshirt and kept my black jeans. I then got my phone and texted Tartaglia.

                                                                                    :Venti
                            Yahoo shawty~ Come pick me up pls.
Ginger manwhore:
finally. Me and Zhongli will be there in 5.
                                                                                    :Venti
                                                                                  OKAY
————————
I closed my door and jumped in Zhonglis car. He sighed and started driving me and Tartaglia to the local club. I put on some music and started singing.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU DONT EVEN SOUND GOOD LMAO"
I gave a side eye to Tartaglia, who was now laughing at me.
"Choke."

—————
We arrived at the club and the first thing I saw was a short guy with cyan blue tips and yellow eyes. It was Xiao. He was talking to someone so I took it as a chance and quickly walked inside, hoping that my regular wouldnt see me. I got in and sat down.
"Heyy Dilucc.. One Dandelion wine please."
Diluc sighed, I was one of his regulars and he obviously didnt like me.
"Here."
Diluc gave me the wine and I downed it in one sip.
"Haah~ That was refreshing."
"Yeah, enjoy you sneaky little bitch."
"Why are you so mean to me Diluc?"
Diluc just let out a "tsk" and continued to make cocktails.
Zhongli and Tartaglia were making out. Smh they should just get a room.
"Heyy Diluc.. Do you know where Kaeya is?"
"Probably with Albedo."
"Oh.. What about Rosaria?"
"I dont know."
I let out a long sigh.
"One dandelion wine again pls."
"one more"
"Refill for me will ya?"
"O..one more.."
I felt wasted. I had drank a lot of wine in a matter of hours. I felt like throwing up.
I hopped out of my seat and went to the bathroom, I felt dizzy.
"I-im going to the bathroom."
Diluc completely ignored me.
I looked at myself in the mirror. Damnn, I look fucking handsome. I heard someone open the door. Right before my eyes shut close, I saw his slender short body, his soft looking black and teal hair. My eyes closed and I lost my consicousness.
..............................
cliffhanger 😈