New Beginnings

A/N: I have a Patreon (link in bio)! Please support me so I can continue bringing these stories to life. As well as the Spider-Deku fic and The Eye of the Storm Series! It's in my bio! I love you guys now enjoy boom boy!

Alarm clocks.

Did they always have to be so damn loud?

Turning over to shut the damn thing off, you got out of bed to start your new beginning.

Your new beginning at UA.

Quirks back in America were very different from Japan. Japan seemed to have more advanced quirks. Your old hometown had its share of amazing quirks but you seemed to understand why your mother would want to send you here to become a hero. From men with red feathers that soared across the sky at top speed to even women that could grow into a height as tall as a titan, you knew that this place had the best quirks.

You were one of the only kids with multiple quirks back at your old hometown. That was what made middle school so easy. Your quirk is strong, just like you. Your quirk mixed in with the many trainings your mom or the Pro Hero Mirko made you strong. Almost unstoppable. But of course, there were the many flaws you had.

Yawning as you rubbed your tired face you decided that maybe this morning you shouldn't dwell on your weaknesses. Your selfishness. Maybe you should actually get all the way out of bed before-

"Y/n!" And there goes your second alarm. Your lovely aunt just screaming from what sounded like the kitchen since you smelled your favorite breakfast cooking from below. "Hurry the hell up! You better not be late on your first day! And you're not going on an empty stomach!" She screamed as you groaned.

Her volume seemed to always be set at the highest setting.

"I'm coming. I'm coming, don't bite my head off," you called out to her as you headed toward your bathroom. "Just let me take a quick shower. This house was a damn sauna last night. I didn't know the law in Japan states that all houses must be at a boiling point," you mumbled as you closed the door.

"I HEARD THAT!"

"You were supposed to!"

***

After a quick shower and brushing your teeth, you went to your closet to pull out the UA uniform.

Placing the clothes on as you took a quick glance in the mirror, you groaned as some of the water dripped onto the jacket on the uniform from your hair. And thanks to your lovely aunt accidentally breaking your hairdryer yesterday, you had to use your quirk this early in the morning.

Placing a hand in front of you, you created air to come out as you circled it around your hair to dry it faster as you began to think about UA.

It is a top school and thanks to Mirko you got in on recommendations and that exam was really easy. You barely beat some red and white-haired kid in the last race as some very loud and overly energetic kid took first.

Since it was a top school would that mean classes are different? Aren't the teachers Pro Heroes themselves? And that All Might dude was even supposed to become a teacher, way to draw even more attention to the school.

What were the students like? Probably competitive and really smart. They all probably have advanced quirks too. Maybe there was even-

"Y/n! You got about ten minutes to get down here and eat or I'm shoving the food down your throat!" Your aunt screamed once again, laughing to herself at her own choice of words as you finished up getting ready, throwing your backpack on as you went down the stairs.