Deep Voice

Author pov

“Wow your charismatic face become like a monkey.It's derp than Luhan from EXO”Sulli said while shaving Kai's beard and uses her right hand to cover her laugh.

“Did you want to curse my face,huh?It's bleeding Choi Sulli!”Kai showing his alligator face to make Sulli scared.You guys know right,Kai really love  overact to troll people around him except someone his hating.“It's bleeding what should I do?”She commute around the toilet and then stop her step infront of Kai.

Her eyes paired on my blood like a bloodsucker.“Hey I think I know something!”She's happily saying with her index finger pointing at my condensed red liquid.“Your blood exactly same with me.It's AB,right?Damn it!".

Kai pov

I don't know how to describe her.Most people said that her is a genius but I don't think so.She's look like abnormal person  differently from the first time I saw her.“Iyaaa,my blood is still flowing out and you just nagging about our same blood type.Aren't you crazy?"I pinching my forehead gently to prove how dizzy I am with her weird manner.“Eo?I almost forgot about your have a pain receptors too”.Now,it's not my blood will continuing out from body but tears too.

She's checking at her pocket and showing her EXO's printed plaster.She really loved make me to stunned like a stone but I can't hold it and start to nag her.“Iya iya iya iyaaaaaaa you know what!I suffering hurt because you shaved my beard like what and you forgot about my pain and after a long time I hurt and now you just showing your EXO's plaster without you think that I'm hurt”

“Hey you punk.Please take your bathe quickly.We have to go now and why Sulli with you in the same bathroom?" Sehun glared deadly toward me.It's seem like he's jealousing for something.“I take a bath with her.For your infomation she's my wife.BTW Kim Sehun,how could you said that toward your perfect brother.Did I look pathetic with my condition now?".I pulled Sulli closer to my hot body which make her in a shocked.

“Yes you're.Let's go Sulli”Sehun pulled Sulli to downstair to make we apart far away.“Sulli-ahh whe did you close with Sehun"I shouting loudly from bathroom after Sehun &Sulli lost from my sight.

Sulli pov

What the hell with this sibling -.-.They usually bickering privately at the room without people knowing.But I'm the only who know it because they can't hide from me  haahahah.*evil laugh*

“Sehun why didn't you tell me about the transfer?"I let off my hand from his warm palm.“I also didn't know about this .I just rode the the sticking note".

“Jinjja?(Really)."We having a chat while waiting for Kai till he came.Sulli,Kai and me walked through the tunnel silently to arrive to the car.The driver drove the car after Kai said“Ahjussi,please drive fastly,we're late".The driver drove the as fast as lightning.

“We're arrived sir."The driver hurrily get off from the car and open the door.

Sulli pov

Oh my god.What is going on with this situation?There are a flock of people gathered to our car.It's make the driver hard to open the car.“Kai what is this?”I wrinkling my forehead.“It's my admire actually.I hate it.There always stalking me which one of the reasons why make me break up with someone I love.Let's go.get out from here.They didn't dare to touch me even".

Erghhh,dear heart,please stop being cough,pain is built up like old dust.I try to clean it up but I can't,I go even crazier.I pushing my heart part with my fingertip but Sehun take a sudden act to pull my hands.He is really kind with me.I feel calm with him and my heart always throbbing.What's wrong with this siblings?How they can make our heart driving crazy?

We're arrived to somewhere we didn't know and I can't see Kai anywhere.“Where are we Sehun?Where are you brought me because there no someone else ”.

“I also don't know.This school is really big to get out and it have many ways we can use."He answered confusely.

“Maybe this way!"I heard a deep voice from a guy.We both turning our head to 90°.It's ama zing right?

“Hello where are you guys want to go"He grinning with his beauty smile.Beauty smile?Yeah I know he is male but his face like a girl.But that guy make me want to ask him something.He did not wear school uniform.

“Sorry,it must you guys inquisitive about me right?I'm Park Chanyeol.One of the teachers from Jeguk High School."

Uwaaa he is good looking!It must the teachers is beast and beauty.

“It's okay.I'm Sulli and this Sehun.We're transferring students."We both bowing him.

“Mr.Park,Can you guide us to the class?Like you know we're still new"

I continued my words.

“Sure!What are you first class and what class you take?"He looks excited to guide us.He's more to be a kid than adult but his deep voice is vibrating on my ears drum.

“We took business class and our first class is....."I pat Sehun's arm gently because I don't know what is the first class.Hehehe although I have a high IQ but I'm still a human who make a wronged too.

“Eo?ahhh Okay okay.It's Mathematics first!”Sehun looks very nervous and sweaty?What's wrong with him?.Maybe he tired to walk cause there many class and our class is still not appear.

“Let's go!Btw Mrs.Sulli you can't further strengthen your grasp on him in the school,ne!"It's really embrassing.I'm not oblivious with my bad hand which still holding Sehun palm.Aigoo nappeun nappeun!

“We're arrived.Sulli and Sehun come in".Lastly!We arrived.My knees like wanted  drop to floor also my head and hand which automatically holds my knees.

Sehun just gigling with my action.“Hey we should get in on the class”

“Haihhh okay,Sehun-ahh I'll come to you"I relieved a big sighed.How come I have studying to the super big school.Oh no,I will be like a dried fish.

Sehun pov

She's looks like having a bad exercises.Her sweat start dripping from her wide fore head and now to her lips.Should I wipe it?Oh no I just success did.I make a world of school rumors ,Kim Sehun.

“What are you doing.We're standing infront heirs of big companies.We just make a rumor”Sulli  told me with whispering sound.

“Sehun,you should be careful with your action"Mr.Chanyeol advising me with a worried face shown.The  girl students just glaring at Sulli while Kai just smile sarcastically with me.The hell he was same class with us.

To be honest,i'm never touch a girl except for my mother and cousins.Yeah i'm still have a virgin too.Oh my god!But when I with Kai's wife,I feel I wanted to touch her and I getting nervous.Do you that great?Why are you keeping teasing me with your touch.My heart always isn't working how I want.I'm so into you.

“Sehun!Sehun!Sehun-siii”Sulli called me when I wondering about myself.I not realized her voice is calling me.

“Are you okay?Now,Your turn to introduce yourself."All students start talking about me with my careless.I gave Sulli a respond with nodding.

“Hello,I'm Sehun.Please not getting along with me because I'm not socialize.Please enjoying your days without me”They look irrirated with my greeting nor Mr.Park also but I sincerely wanted to tell them.

“Okay!Thank you for your introduce.Sulli and Sehun you can get any empty seats to sit.And one thing I wanted to tell you are.I'm your class teacher and mathematics too”Mr.Chanyeol said with his bright smile.It's hurting my eyes you jerk!

A/N:This is just part to intro Chanyeol character only!Btw I really hope the readers will upvote my story because I little bit disaspointed I got less vote and fyi this my first time I make a chapter in paragraph ..Hmmm which better?Paragraph or dialogue?