Chapter 3: ....

Bakugo signed it was as if he didn't even even care, he then layed his head on Deku's chest

As Deku looked at him he said "Aww...Kacchan your so cute, are you turning soft or something?"
   Bakugo glanced at him with a death eye... "S-shut up nerd!

1: Deku
2: Bakugo

  1: " Awww but Kacchan your just adorable" -Squeezes Bakugo's face- "So cute!"

2:  -Looked up at Deku-  "W-whatever nerd, nobody else thinks I'm adorable, so I must not be"

1:...."Kacchan...If I say your adorable then your adorable okay? Just because other people don't call you cute, adorable, handsome, hot, nice, or any other stuff still means that you are"

2: "Tch, whatever ner-"

  Deku then kissed Bakugo and said "Don't " Tch" at people anymore, it's rude"  
             "I-I...f-fine I won't, but I will at the teacher because he's old"
  "fine"

Deku picked up Bakugo and they walked to the cafeteria, when they walked in the cafeteria they say that the whole class of 1-A was there.
"Oh! It's probably already lunch time Kacchan"  Deku laughed "We are so late!"

  As Deku put Bakugo down and ran to his squad's (The BakuSquad) table Bakugo felt the sudden earge to cry, he didn't know why but he just did he then slowly started to walk to where the BakuSquad was feeling sad

Kirishima: "Bakubro...? What's wrong man?"

Bakugo: "Shut up Shitty-Ha-"

Mina: -Cuts Bakugo off in his sentence- "For real Bakugo, what's wrong?"

Bakugo: "Well, Deku...-"

Sero: "Deku what?"

Bakugo: "Deku he...- He put me down when we got here but then I felt like I wanted to be in his arms longer...I wanted to stay there forever.."

Mina: -Sips her tea from out of know where-  "That's called love Bakubabe"

Denki: "WOAH! BAKUGO LIKES MIDORIYA?!"

Kirishima: "YEAH BAKUBRO LIKES MIDOBRO?! THAT'S SO MANLY!"

(Tell me if you want me to finish this)