Enter Team RWBY

Inside the house, there are two people. One boy and one girl. The boy is a half demon. He has white hair, black and blue demon horns, blue eyes with black sclera, and wears an outfit that is black, white, and blue. His name is Konpeki Akenomyosei. The girl is a phoenix faunus. She has red hair, golden eyes, fire wings, and wears an outfit made out of fire. Her name is Fenikkusu Infernia. Konpeki and Fenikkusu have been married for a while and are currently thinking about having children. Little did they know they might have that chance. Next morning, they came across what looked like a chibified faunus version of Team RWBY. There is a Red Rose Scorpi-Wolf faunus named Rubi Rozu. There is a White Schnee Arctic Fox faunus named Waisu Shuni. There is a Black Belladonna Cat faunus named Bureiku Beradonna. There is a Yellow Xiao Long Dragon faunus named Yan Shoronpo. Konpeki and Fenikkusu decided to take in Rubi, Waisu, Bureiku, and Yan. Rubi has a scythe called Kuresentorozu and the gauntlets called Baranotoge. Waisu has a rapier called Mirutenasuta. Bureiku has a katana called Ganborushuraudo. Yan has the gauntlets called Enbaserika. Rubi knows how to use her wolf claws and scorpion tail as weapons. Waisu has control over ice powers. Yan can fly with her dragon wings as well as using her mechanical arm, dragon claws, and her dragon tail as weapons. Rubi has a semblance called Hanabira no Haretsu. Waisu has a semblance called Gurifu. Bureiku has a semblance called Kage. Yan has a semblance called Moyasu. Rubi's favorite song is called Red Like Roses.
Waisu's favorite song is called Mirror Mirror. Bureiku's favorite song is called From Shadows. Yan's favorite song is called I Burn. Rubi's birthday is October 31st. Waisu's birthday is May 15th. Bureiku's birthday is January 19th. Yan's birthday is July 28th. Rubi has two entities named Aka Zukin-Chan and Akai Bara. Waisu has two entities named Shirayukihime and Howaitoshuni. Bureiku has two entities named Berubisuto and Burakku Beradonna. Yan has two entities named Gorudirokku and Kiiro No Shaoron. Rubi even has her Grimm Eclipse Power Armor, her dance outfit, her Slayer outfit, and two spirits named Lindsay Saori and Sureiya. Waisu even has her Grimm Eclipse Power Armor, her dance outfit, her SnowPea outfit, and two spirits named Kara Yoko and Sunopi. Bureiku even has her Grimm Eclipse Power Armor, her dance outfit, her Intruder outfit, and two spirits named Arryn Yu and Shinnyusha. Yan even has her Grimm Eclipse Power Armor, her dance outfit, her Hunter outfit, and two spirits named Barbara Ami and Ryoshi. After that, they went to sleep.