1. A Normal Day

Bennet's perspective

*Alarm starts ringing*

*yawn* "Another day of highschool huh?" Bennett rubs his eyes while he takes a light breakfast. "Oh shoot! I forgot to do my assignment yesterday! How could I forget?!" Bennett goes through piles of paper, Bennett had a sigh of relief when he found the assignment he was supposed to do. He quickly starts going through social media to try and find some answers. "Phew... I did it just in time!" He grabs his assignment, shoves it into his backpack, and runs to school. When he arrived he catched his breath and checked his watch, "Im ten minutes late?! I gotta go!" He rushes to his locker grabs his books and heads to his class, he barges in as he saw the whole class starring at him.

"Bennett, you're ten minutes late. Please explain to me how, and why you're late?"

"Sorry, Mrs.Jean. I forgot some of my art homework so I had to do it before I came to school.."

*sigh* "Thats fine now go take your seat and listen to my discussion, okay?"

Bennett nods while he takes his notebook out from his back, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"What is it Amber? Im trying to listen to Mrs.Jean right now."

"Oh c'mon Bennett why so serious?" Amber giggles.

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted to head out to get some boba at lunch!"

"Oh, ok then"
Bennett agrees and continues  listening to the teacher. After class, he put back his books in his locker. "Huh? Whats this?.. A note?.." "Hey Bennett I heard that there's a new student coming to this school and I thought of you because you always make friends so easily!
- To Bennett
- From Amber"

Bennett chuckles.

"Amber, the same as ever"

Bennett puts the not in his backpack and gets ready for his next class.

Author's Note:
How did I do this?