♠One Sentence Imagines♠

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Hanyu

"Stop looking at me like that." Hanyu whined while covering his peripheral vision. "My heart can't take it." 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Zihao

"What in God's name are you doing?" You looked around at the mess that was once your kitchen.

"Okay listen, I tried to do a thing, and if you couldn't tell, it didn't work."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Xinlong

"I'm at the point where I'm seriously considering dropping out of school and becoming a stripper." You sigh, placing your pencil on your desk. Xinlong audibly choked.

"Yes, yes, do that." You smacked him on the side of the arm.

"Go touch grass!"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Zeyu

"Ugh I think I just need to sleep and like, not wake up." Zeyu looked up at you and pouted.

"If you didn't wake up I'd be sad, so don't do that, I don't wanna be sad." 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Mingrui

"I don't know about this Y/N..." Mingrui looked at himself in the mirror. "I don't think I look that good in a suit."

"Are you kidding? Cause seeing you like that, I think I forgot how to breathe, so shut up you look amazing."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴

Shuyang

"Shut the fuck up, they're asleep." Shuyang whisper-yelled at his Gege's. He took the back of his hand and gently ran it across your cheek, admiring you while you slept.

"FuCkInG SIMP-" 

"If you wake them up I'll break your god damn spine Xinlong."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴