Yato x Yuki

Yato was casually cleaning his house before Yuki arrived to hand out, he didn't want to make Yuki think he didn't clean. He just hadn't had the time recently. After a while, Yato finally sat down. But then heard knocking at the door.
     Yato smiled as he went to open the door, "Hey Yuki!" He said as he opened the door more to let Yuki into the house. "Also, small change in plans. Everyone else who lives here is out for the weekend. So we'll be having the house to ourselves if thats fine." He smiled.
     "Oooh, thats alright, its cool!" Yuki says as he smiles back at Yato. "Thats less people to worry about interupting us hangin out." Yuki finished his sentince as he walked in.
     "Yeah, thats very true. So what do yoy wanna do first?" Yato asks as he closed and locked the door. "Hmmm im not sure. But later when ut gets dark we could watch a movie if that sounds good? But for now im not sure. You got any ideas?" Yuki said a little cheerfully. "That sounds great, we can play games to pass time or make something to eat if your hungry."
     "Oooh, what kind of games??" Yuki asked as he raused an eyebrow in curiousity as he went to sit on Yato's couch. "Minecraft?" Yato follows Yuki to the couch and looks at him curiously.
     "Ooooh yes. Where do yoy keep the controllers? I can go get them if you want." Yuki says smiling as he looked at Yato. "In the box looking thing by the tv stand." Yato said as he took the game out and put the disc in.
     Yuki got up to grab two controllers and the tv remote, and handed a controller and the tv remote to Yato, sitting back down next to him. "Can you set it up now pleaaasee." He asked poutily.
     "Okayy, okayyy." Yato turned the tv on and set the contollers and everything up. "Thank you Yatoooo" Yuki smiles as he starts playing the game.
     "No problem! Heyy, wait for meee." Yato giggles and starts to play too. "Ahhhh, so we building a house together or are we living seperately??" Yuki asked curiously.
     "We are obviously living together, so yes were building a house together." Yato replied casually. "Oooooh okayy." Yuki smiled as he went to collect materials for their house.
     "Go grab some more birch wood Yatooooo" Yuki nagged Yato as he began building the base to a small wood house. "Alright." Yato says as he goes to collect birch wood, then gives it to Yuki. "Thanks Yato." Yuki smiles as he continues building the interior.
     "Wanna have separate rooms, or do ya wanna share?" Yuki asks curiously. "We can share, it would take less wood too anyways." Yato smiles.
     "Okaaayyyyy." Yuki smiles and puts his bed in their room. "I think our house is really cute." Yato smiles at Yuki. Yuki smiles, "oooh thanks Yato!" He said happily as he started placing chests in the corner.
     Yato makes a picaxe and goes to find a cave. "I made a bed for youuu." Yuki says as he placed a bed down in their room for Yato.
     "Okay, but im really far away from the house right now to get materials we need." Yato replies. "Okaaay, just dont die!" Yuki says.
     "Okay i wont" Yato looks outside. "Actually, its getting dark, wanna stop playing for now?" Yato asks curiously. "Sure thing. Wanna snack and watch a movie?" Yuki asks happily.
     "Yeah." Yato saves the game and got some snacks and drinks for them. "What movie do you wanna watch?"
     "Hmmmm, im not sure. I havn't watched a movie in a while. You got Coraline? I heard its a good movie. Kinda old, but good." Yuki asks.
     "I dont, but i can see if its on netflix." Yato looks on netflix then puts the movie on. "Alrighty." Yuki smiles, "Thanks Yato." He then reaches for a snack.
     "Your welcome" Yato smiles as he hands the snack to Yuki. "Here you go"
     "Thank you Yatooo" Yuki smiles again as he looks at the tv and starts to watch the movie as he slightly leans against Yato. Yato smiles, covers them up with a blanket, then wraps an arm around Yuki as he smiles.
     Yuki smiles back back, staring at the tv as he was eating his snacks, leaning slightly more onto Yato. Yato smiles and pulls Yuki closer to him, "This movie is really good." Yato smiles.
     Yuki rests his head on Yato's shoulder and smiles, "mhm." Yuki says as he eats more snacks.
     After the movie was over Yato turned his head to look at Yuki, and now their faces were really close. Yuki looked over at Yato, facing him, "Hmmm? Need anything Yato?" He asks curiously as he tilted his head a bit.
     Yato blushes a bit, "I want to know what you want to do now." Yato says. "Hmmmmm, whatever you feel like doing next i guess. Im up for anything. He says, noticing Yato's blush and slightly looking away to hide his own blush.
     "Anything?" Yato smirks, wanting to see how Yuki would react. Yuki glanced at Yato's lips as Yato had smirked, and Yuki had quickly took his eyes off Yato's lips and started blushing more than before.
     "Uhmmm,, uhhh.. I dont know. I said it was upto you o-okay?" He said as he blushed harder. "What if i wanted to touch you?" Yato said, half jokingly.
     Yuki sat there, not knowing how to respond, "I-i... I said i was down for anything, didn't I!" Yuki said as he was flustered, and in a quick panic to hide his blush, he faceplanted into Yato's chest.
     Yato blushed. "Could i actually t-touch you?"
     "If thats what you wanna do, im fine with it!" Yuki yelled into Yato's chest, slightly muffling him.
     Yato blushes more, "Where would you like me to touch you?" He asks. Yuki lifts his head off Yato's chest, "Where ever" He said as he grabs Yato's hand and puts it on his cheek, making eye contact as he blushes.
     Yato rubs Yuki's cheek, "You can tell me to stop at anytime, alright?" Yato says caringly. "Okay." Yuki smiles and leans in to kiss him.
     Yato blushes and kisses back, slowly putting his hand onto Yuki's crotch.
     Yuki moved a little closer to Yato, putting his hand gently on Yato's as he blushed and slowly took his hand off Yato's and slowly slid his hand up Yato'a torso.
     Yato blushes and slowly starts to rub Yuki's crotch. Yuki blushes a bit more, slightly leaning into Yato and putting his head on Yato's shoulder while continuing to slowly trail his hand up Yato's chest, giving him goosebumps.
     Yato swiftly slides his tongue into Yuki's mouth and continues to rub Yuki's crotch.
     Yuki slightly moans into Yato's mouth as they kiss, and Yuki wraps his arms around Yato's neck and pulls him closer.
     Yato pulled down Yuki's pants, but not his boxers and continued rubbing Yuki, but a little bit faster now. "Ah~ ha~ mmm, Yato~" Yuki moans more as he starts kissing down Yato's neck.
     "Mmm you feel so nice... I dont think i can stop~" Yato says as he continued rubbing Yuki.
     "Hah~ Then dont stop Yato" Yuki says in between his moans, kissing Yato's neck a little rougher as he trails his hand down to Yato's pants.
     Yato moans and he couldnt wait anymore, he pulled down Yuki's boxers and went even faster and rougher than ever before. "Hah~ Y-Yato~ Im gonna~ hah~" Yuki tries to speak in between moans, as he starts ti un button Yato's pants and slowly starts to stroke him through his boxers.
     "Shhh. Just relax~" Yato blushes a bit as he continues. "B-but Yato~ i-im gonna c-cum soon if y-you keep doing that~ ah~" Yuki struggled to speak through his moans and puts his head back onto Yato's shoulder again, gently biting Yato's collar bone.
     "I can't stop now~ " yato moans and stroked Yuki even faster and rougher. "Nnh~ hahh~!" Yuki moans as he came, then he moved back a little bit, then leaned forward a little, as he pulled Yato's d*ck out of his pants and held it in his hands, looking back up at Yato. "May i... Uhm.. Put it in my m-mouth Yato~? Please~?" He begs Yato.
     "Yes~" Yato moans as he blushes harshly. "Okay~" Yuki blushes and kisses Yato before he leaned back down, teasing Yato a little bit by slowly stroking him as he licked and sucked lightly on the tip.
     "Nngh~ aaah~ Yuki~ mmm~ Stop teasing~" Yato says between moans. Yuki smirks and tries to act all bratty and shit as he continues teasing.
     Soon enough Yuki takes the whole tip into his mouth, and Yato had ran out of patience. "Mmm~ Yuki~ Yoy really had to test me huh-?" Yato says as he moans and pushes Yuki's head down further.
     Yuki slightly gags as Yato continues to thrust into his mouth.
     Yato kept moaning, louder and louder until he finally came in Yuki's mouth.
     "Did i do good Yato?" He asks as he opens his mouth to show that he swallowed everything.
     "Very good~" Yato says as he gets up to get himself and Yuki into pajamas.
     "Its getting late Yuki, we should head to sleep. We have a job to take in the morning."
     Yuki sighs, knowing its probably gonna be aomething like cleaning someones house again, but doesnt argue. "Alright Yato" He says as he starts falling asleep on the couch.
     Yato came back, picked up Yuki, and carried him to bed. But as he was cardying Yuki, Yuki leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. Causing Yato to blush a little and amile softly at Yuki, kissing him on the forehead as he put Yuki down on the bed, and cuddled him.