7

You woke up with a text from Karl

Karl 💗 • 10 seconds ago  Hey y/n you up??

you stared at your phone half asleep.

y/n • hey karl im up. do you need something?

Karl 💗 • No i just have a question 

y/n • ask away

Karl 💗 • I was wondering if you could possibly maybe, idk stay over again? The guys like you around and they also like your pancakes. sooooo???

y/n • sure Karl. oh and is there a specific time i should arrive??

Karl 💗 • prob at 1- 1:30 pm ?? bring a bag with clothes and anything else.

y/n • kthanks btw Karl  

 Karl 💗 • no worries! C U SOONNN

<Time skip>

After awhile you looked at the time, 12:30.

'i should probably pack' you thought to yourself.

You grabbed a backpack from your closet and put a few outfits to wear. You put some of your necessities in your bag and brought a swimsuit just in case.

you put on a tight dress that showed your body. (with black converses on of course)

(This can go on all bodies btw!! you are beautiful!!)

"I'm hot" you told yourself, I mean your not wrong heh.

<Time skip> 

Karl texted you he was outside, you went into the elevator and before you could hit the lobby button, a voice yelled at you to keep the door open.

"WAIT!! IM GOING TO BE LATE! KEEP IT OPEN!!" the voice said.

you stuck your foot in front of the closing doors, hoping it wouldn't crush your foot.

"thank you so much" the breathless voice said walking in the elevator.

You looked up to them and saw that they were wearing a plain hoodie with some jeans, their hair was a dark brown and it had the tiniest waves in them. They looked down and saw you staring.

"you're cute" the voice said

"what" you replied.

"you're cute. Can I get your info? If possible" The voice said

A hot guy asks you for your number. What would you do? Say yes of course!

"uh yeah sure its *** *** ****"

Homie Hopper | mcyt x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara