Overworking

In this AU, Henry has no children, only a toxic ex, just specifying that-
Swear warning

3rd person POV
As William, a 28 year old tall british man, was cleaning up Freddy and the gang, he decided to check up on his coworker, Henry, a shorter man with brownish-ginger hair and freckles, since he knew his friend has a tendency of overworking himself.
"Henry?" The brit asked
"Oh! Hey Will, need somethin'?" The shorter man replied, but was met with no response, the other man was just.. examining his face.
"U-Uhm.. William?" He asked, confused, making William snap out of it.
"Oh sorry- but, whens the last time you slept? And how long have you been working on these papers?"
"Im fine William, you don't need to check up on me!" Henry said, trying to change the subject.
"You didn't answer my questions." William said sternly.
"I dont have to answer, im an adult I know how to take care of myself, William." Henry replied. The brit started to walk towards Henry, making Henry back away a bit before he hit a wall. William pinned the shorter man on the wall.
"Just answer the questions, Hen." He said in a calm but serious tone. Henry blushed a little, considering how close they were, but focused on answering the questions in hopes of being freed from Williams grasp
"Fiine. Last time I slept was 2 days ago and I've been working for the whole day, happy?" Henry said, his voice being coated by a mix of slight anger and shame.
"WHAT?" William said, his british accent being more prominent, before slowly picking up the other male
"What the fuck?!—" Henry stuttered out.
"Im taking you to my house so you can have proper sleep. Ill just ask a worker to close up the pizzeria." William said.
"I said that I was fine!" The man being picked up added
"We both know thats bullshit." The other added
"Fine, but I can walk yknow-" Henry said, salty about the whole situation
"Meh." The brit replied
"You're a pain in the arse, you know that, Will?" Henry said
"Mhm!" William responded with a smile

Timeskip
The car ride was silent since Henry was still salty because of what happened previously, but William broke the silence.
"When we get to my house there should be clothes for you in my bottom right drawer, along with the toothbrush you left on the kitchen sink last time you slept over. The kids are at their grandparents house right now, so you should get proper sleep tonight" He said, in a calm tone, almost as if he didn't just force his best friend to come sleep over. "You dont have to go to sleep right away, but you need to sleep well." He added.
"Fine, sure" Henry answered, half-zoned out, looking at the ending sunset, it was just the right moment but a little bit of sunlight to come out whist some stars started to be visible, Henry loved that, he found it fascinating, and soothing, which helped calm him down after what William had done. Soon enough, they pulled up in Williams driveway and walked out as William opened the front door.
"Make yourself at home while I clean up the kids stuff" (A/N: Forgot to mention but Micheal is four while the twins are about 6 months to a year old in this current AU, Mrs Afton left William a while after the twins birth but they are still on good terms and share custody, they both agreed that they simply had fallen out of love, back to the story now) Henry walked up to Williams room to grab spare clothes to sleep in, and decided on a slightly oversized gray shirt and random black shorts before walking down back to the living room. "What do you wanna watch?" The british man asked
"What?"
"I asked what you wanted to watch, we are gonna watch a movie before we go to sleep"
"Oh, uh, I dont know, you can pick"
"Alright!"
As William set up the movie, Henry made himself comfortable on the couch, and soon enough William joined him as the movie started.
Later on, William felt a little bit of weight on his shoulder and looked over to find a relaxed half asleep Henry watching the movie, leaning on his shoulder. Soon enough, Henry fell asleep, and as the movie ended, William gently picked him up and brought him to the guest bedroom. He laid Henry down comfortably and put a blanket over him, and, after a little procrastination, he gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, love.." He whispered. It caused Henry to faintly smile in his sleep, but as William was gonna walk away, Henry lazily held his hand and weakly pulled him back towards the bed. The dark haired man took it as a sign that he couldn't leave Henry, and sat on the floor, resting his head on his arm on the bed, whilst holding the others hand, and after a few minutes of adjusting to his position, was finally comfortable enough to fall asleep.

JESUS FUCK I HAD THIS IN MY DRAFTS FOR SO LONG
I am so sorry for not updating in a while I never had the motivation to finish this draft, BUT HEY I DID IT- dhjakfkfjhwjh yeah- sorry its maybe kinda short for some people I just really wanted to get this out without it feeling like I was unnecessarily stretching it just for the sake of reaching a word goal-
Uh-
Yeah, I hope you enjoyed and feel free to suggest ideas, my brain has its limits when it comes to sfw things at 2am- and I forget most of them- FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST STUFF FOR MY MAIN FIC TOO BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED TO UPDATE THAT MF SOON-
Anyways- uh- yeah- Hope you liked it, have a nice day, uh- yeah- Bye!