Chapter 16

Tris pov:
"Tobias!?" I yell. He comes running into Kyles room and stops wide eyed when he sees what I'm holding. It's a note.
"Tobias he's gone. Where is he we have to find him." I say freaking out. I can't lose an initiate much less my brother in law.
I look at the note again and sigh.
"dear tris and tobias,
I'm sorry I came in and messed everything up. I should've known I didn't belong here. I just wanted to be like my brother. I wanted to be great. But I'm not great so I am going to go. I leave this note as my only goodbye.
And tell my brother I love him." love kyle.
I look up and tobias who has a tear rolling down his cheek and runs out of the room.
"Tristian!" He yells down the hall. She runs out wide eyed. Just like her father. "I need you to stay home with emma and connor. Do not tell her we can't find kyle okay." He says. She looks at me confused but I give her a silent no wuestions asked look. She shakes her head and walks off the Emma's room.
I walk in the kitchen and grab my phone. Calling max to let out an all call to guard any exits so he can't leave. Max doesn't ask any questions he just does it and leaves me be. Which is odd. Something's been going on with him.
But right now all that's important is finding my brother in law.

Tobias pov:
This is all my fault. If id only been more receptive to my brother he'd still be here. "Tris." I say as I stop in the hallway and run my fingers through my hair. She turns around with a concerned expression on her face and walks over gathering me in her arms. I wrap mine around her small body and hold her to me. She places a hand on the back of my head and holds me. She always knows what I need.
"It's my fault tris. He thinks I don't want him." I confess feeling the tears escape my eyes. "No no tobias this isn't your fault. He's just used to being unwanted. We've just got to make sure he knows he's wanted." She says rubbing her arm on my back.
She wipes my tears away and I plant a small kiss on her cheek.
I called Zeke and will so he uri and will are looking for him.
"Ugh. God I can't believe he just ran off like that. Where the hell could he be!" I shout in frustration.
"Well he is your brother. Maybe he's a lot like you. If yu were upset and feelig unwanted where would you go?" This asks me.
"That's it!" I shout and take off down the hallway hearing tris following behind me. "If he's anything like me he will be punching something!" I hear tris laugh and we run toward the training room.
I'm going to find my brother.