Chapter 5: Reunion ❤

awesome cover by martinejane !!! Thank you!!!
If you want your story,to have an awesome cover,just message her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadine's P.O.V

I woke up by my ringing cellphone,signalling someone's calling me..

Ugh.

"Hello?" I said to Mom,with my not-cute-morning voice

"Nadine,you should be ready for 20 minutes your cousins are here!" Mom said

I nearly dropped my phone...my cousins are here!!!!

"Kay,Mom gotta go!" I hung up and quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower,and brushed my teeth..
After I showered and brushed my teeth,I quickly picked my outfit..

I picked my sleeveless floral shirt,my denim shorts,my white knitted sweater-jacket-ish,and my pastel pink rose bracelet...

I tied my black hair in a high ponytail,and took my bag and pastel pink polaroid camera..

I got my keys and went outside,Mom texted me the restaurant,where they all are...
I got there in just 10 minutes,even though this ship huge..

I opened the big glass door of the restaurant,and they noticed me...
They all went to me and hugged me...

"Guys,I can't breathe!" I said,they all laughed and let go,but one familiar boy still didn't let go...Lance

"I missed you." He whispered

"Missed you more." I said while patting his back..

We went to the table where our parents are talking....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James' P.O.V

"Morning!!!!" I jolted up,by the familiar voices...

My siblings!!!!!!!!

I hugged all of them,

"Jack,you've got slimmer!" I said messing his hair and we all laughed..

"Lauren,still partying?" I said to her

"Yeah!" She said and hugged me

We talked a little,and I showered and we all went out for breakfast,with dad

We ate breakfast,while chatting,and laughing,bringing back good memories...

While we were eating,I saw Nadine walked in the restaurant...I was going to call her,when six girls and one boy came over her and hugged her,they all laughed and let go,but the boy still hugged her...

Okay,I admit I'm a little bit jealous...a little bit...
I mean Nadine is cute......no,she's beautiful

They all went to one table,and talked and I could see the boy and Nadine are talking,and playing each other...
I didn't realize I was clenching my fists into balls...

"Hey,James!!!.......Hellooooo!!!!" Jack said while waving at my face

Then Lauren and Jack was laughing thier heads off...I thank God my other boy siblings isn't here...

"Having a little crush,over the girl?" Lauren said wiggling her eyebrows while pointing at Nadine...and they laughed again....

"Shut up,she's Nadine,she's just my friend." I said

"Ooooh,just a friend??" Jack said getting closer at me while looking at me in the eye

"Shut up!" I said,while pushing him back in his chair...and I was literally holding back my laugh....but I failed...

I just love reunions!!

***

Hi guys!! I'm so so so so so sorry!!!!! I didn't update for ages!!

And thanks to martinejane for the cute and awesome cover!!

Sorry,it's short.

I hope you liked it....HAPPY READING!!!!!

Love you all!!!'m