In the coffin (⊙_⊙;)

Hey guys! Just a quick note i wanted to add, this is my first ever fanfiction so please don't hate, I also have this posted on ao3! <3 

Hayasaka's POV (⌐■_■)

It was just a usual day, in the killing game...

The collars were unlinked and so I could stray away from Gin.

And so everyone was looking around hoping to find clues or even a possible way to escape.

I was looking around in the gallery, inspecting every picture of all of them.

"A secret switch perhaps." I accidentally say out loud.

"Hey, what're ya doing?" I hear a voice come out from behind me.

"Kurumada? I thought you were with Anzu?" I ask puzzled.

"Eh, I was but she was starting to get boring".

Kurumada got closer, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I've always thought his hands were big, but having them on my shoulder really showed the differences in our body types. He's built like a Greek god while I'm built like a twig.

His hands...with that size his, wait. I shouldn't be thinking of this kind of stuff about him. We're just good friends. Right? 

My face started to turn red as all of the victims bloody dead bodies.

"Hmm...? Aren't you starting to turn a nice shade of red." he cheekily said.

"Euh?! N-no I'm not blushing." I look away. 

He starts to grin and tries to counter attack once again but Kurumada and I start hearing footsteps coming closer and closer.

It was Gin and Kanna.

"Suit and Specs, Suit and Specs! Bucket girl and I found something in the graveyard! 

Oh no, Kanna and Gin found something? I hope it isn't anything trauma-worthy.

Kurumada also started to look worried, he was practically babysitting Kanna and they started to become more comfortable with each other. 

We rush over to the graveyard.

"Where is the 'thing' you found kid?" Kurumada asked. 

Gin and Kanna start to look at each other at the entrance and start bursting of laughter.

"Huhh...??" I say.

"I'm sorry, Kanna and Gin were just playing a prank on you guys!" Kanna says through tears.

As they are near done with their laughter, the doors to the graveyard suddenly close, locking Kurumada and I in.

"Ehh...EHH??" Kurumada starts to bang on the door.

Sara POV (o゜▽゜)o☆

"Oh my god! Ranmaru what did you press, the cameras shut off before the graveyard door closing!" I start saying as my voice gets louder.

"...I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry Sara." he says in his usual tone.

"But at least nothing bad has happened to us, right?" he says with a depressing smile.

We've really got to start figuring out how to open the graveyard, someone might've been in there, and if there was how long would they have to stay in there?

Hayasaka's POV (⌐■_■)

Kurumada can't stop hitting on the door, he starts to give up, lying on the ground. His knuckles were bruised.