PROLOGUE

FOREWORD

Greetings,fellow readers!I'd like to thank you for showing interest for my story by accessing it and I hope you will stick with me and enjoy reding it but first i want to make several important observations before going on

First- This story borrow some names from Halo and warhammer 40k (because both universes has very poetic and badass names)
Second-This is an Alternate universe(AU) because we all know Earth doesn't exist in star wars universe
Third- Earthlings or Terrans don't posses midichlorians (it will be explained later)so they are immune to force attacks like jedi mind reading and force push but they can be injured by force lightning
Fourth- There will be no Terran  jedi or sith as the terrans are effectively force blank because of absence of midichlorians  as explained earlier
Fifth- There will be major character death!
Sixth- English is not my mother tongue and this is my first time writting a fanfiction so please be gentle with me

Timeline-

2060- As space travel becomes as common as air travelspace travel becomes as common as air travel and the Moon becomes covered in settlements, the four superpowers of the Earth, the United States, EU, People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation, along with the smaller space faring Nations of United Korea, Iran, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, and Egypt agree to form a single scientific body to explore and colonize the Solar system. These nations' space agencies are combined into one, headed under the United Nations and is coined the UNCA, the United Nations Colonial Administration.

2065- Fossil fuels begin to stop being cost effective as a power source. The few remaining deposits of fossil fuels that are easily accessible become some of the most desirable resources.

2068- After months of repeated attempts to come to an agreement that gives all the nations access to the rapidly shrinking deposits, several of the more desperate nations join together into a group know simply as the Union . Their first act as a single entity is to seize the majority of the fuel deposits by force.

2070- With the 'Union' denying access to the fuel deposits to any nation that refuses to agree to becoming members of  Union itself, the few remaining economy's that have yet to fail under the desperate situation the world found itself in, agreed to take the concept of the United Nations to the next level, taking their separate nations and turning them into one giant super nation encompassing the entire northern American continent and the majority of Europe and parts of Asia, most notably Japan.

2071- The newly created United  Nations decide to invest the majority of their remaining resources into developing new ways to provide the energy needed to sustain the way of life the U.N citizens.

2075- U.N scientists make a breakthrough in the research of safely harvesting Helium-3,  resulting in the first H-3 generator being built in North Toronto . This generator proves capable of providing enough power to power  entire city of New york for a month

2080- All states in the U.N are fitted with the new Mark 2 H-3 generators large amount of the global demand for the remaining fossil fuels.

2085 - The remaining nations seeing the improving conditions of civilian life in the U.N pull away from their frustrating relationship with the Union and move towards a closer relationship with the U.N

2090- With the exception of a handful of smaller nations and the die hard core of Union the U.N absorbs the nations of Earth, changing their name to reflect their new state from the United  Nations to the new United Terran Federation.