Chapter 7

You're both in the bath and he notices you getting sleepy so he picks you up bridal style then stands and walks to the bedroom, he places you on the bed and cleans you up, you're too tired and achy so you let him carry on, he gets you dressed then gets himself dressed, he takes you downstairs bridal style, he then sits down on the large corner sofa placing you in the corner, you put your hand on his thigh and slowly fall asleep as he watches tv with his arm around you while playing with your hair, a few hours pass and you wake up, "A-Andrew?.." you stutter still sleepy "yes princess?" He answers looking down to meet your eyes, "why have you been so nice to me.." you say looking away "y/n, not once in my life have I met someone who doesn't care about my money or the flashy cars and suits I have, I knew I should have kept you the moment I saw you, you're special y/n" he says pulling you closer bringing tears to your eyes, he notices you silently crying "awe baby.." he lifts you onto his lap and you bury your head next to his neck "n-no ones ever said such n-nicer things to m-me before.." you hold onto his shirt as he holds you close, "n-never leave me A-Andrew.." he leans back on the sofa causing you to lay down slightly "I won't y-n" he says wiping your tears away with his thumb.
It's lunch now and you're both in the kitchen, he's making you food as you sit on the counter and watch, he looks up at you as you both talk and laugh,

NSFW

he puts his hand on your exposed thigh making you feel butterflies rush around your stomach, you put your hand on his and move it closer to your vagina, he looks at you puzzled, "baby what about your period..?" He says confused "I-I need you again.., do you mind..?" You say shyly, he lifts you down and kisses you "I don't mind a little blood but you're already in pain and I don't want to put you in more pain as you're not used to it yet baby" he looks at you in the eyes and you lean forward to kiss him again, you're lips meet once more and you're left on your tip toes, he parts the kiss and spins you around to face the food he'd made "you need to eat, you haven't all day" he says hugging you from behind "you haven't eaten either.." you scoff, his phone buzzes as he's gotten a text from a former client, "eat y/n. I have business to deal with" he walks off angry leaving you standing there
POV: "I'm sure everything's okay, if it's not he'd let me know.."
"Right..?"

You finish the food then go back to the sofa to watch tv, after a few hours you hear tires screeching outside and next thing you know Andrew bursts through the front door "Y/N WE NEED TO GO NOW!" You get scared "w-why..?" One of his men walk in behind him "heist gone wrong love, we don't have much time now hurry." He has a semi auto riffle in his hand and a pistol strapped to his hip, he says his words sharply making you feel bad so you get up and walk towards Andrew, he picks you up and rushes you to the car "w-where are we going?" You struggle to say because you know how angry he is and you don't want the lash of it "somewhere" he answers coldly and all you can think is that he's just angry and that he doesn't mean what he's saying.