THREE.

TLC

The sun peeked through the clouds as Y/n got ready for class. She already had a shower, she was just fixing her edges a little, waiting on Taylor and Deja to come to her dorm.

Y/N decided to keep what happened between her and Connie a secret. That was a one time thing and nothing happened plus, she didn't wanna be labeled as a home wrecker and hear a long lecture from Taylor.

A knock shook Y/N out her thoughts, she walked to the door to see Taylor and Deja close together standing by the door.

You opened it and they both walked in and sat in chairs- not sitting on your bed since you made it a rule to never sit on your bed with outside clothes.

"Is you ready?, remember we need to go to Professor Ackermans class to talk about our project" Taylor double tapped her apple watch to check the time, snapping at you so you would hurry.

"Yes, i'm ready" you grabbed your bag and opened the door for both of them, turning off all the lights and locking your door.

As you, Deja and Taylor walked to Class you tried your best to remember why you needed to talk to Professor ackerman. You chose not to say anything, you didn't want to hear Taylor yelling.

"Why do we need to talk to Professor Ackerman again? Deja said, not paying attention to her surroundings, basically glued to her phone. Taylor sighed, "We need him to explain the rubric a little better, I'm confused on what we have to do."

"Aren't we doing a project about the law of physics and other mumbo jumbo" You looked at Taylor and Deja. "Yes" Taylor nodded and looked straight ahead again.

"If we working on the law of physics, what is confusing to you?We spent like weeks writing notes," Deja looked up from her phone, putting it in her back pocket.

"I was slacking off, I didn't take as many notes as I should've." Taylor said and you gasped dramatically. "And you think Professor Ackerman will be willing to help you once he finds out you were slacking off?" Deja looks at Taylor.

"Duh, I'm his favorite student after all." She said cockily. "Yea sure" You said, holding the door open for the both of them.

Since class didn't start for another 30 minutes the halls were empty. You only saw some of the other professors getting their morning coffees and getting their classes ready for the students.

You waved at Professor Smith, feeling your face get hot once he waved back. You didnt care what anybody said Erwin Levi and hange were Tilfs (Teachers i'd like to fuck)

You were the last to enter Prof. Ackermans classroom. Taylor already started talking to him and you stood by Deja, quietly listening to the conversation.

"Okay I understand, what section of the notes do you need?" Prof Ackerman put his hand on Taylor's arm, but quickly moved it away.

You and Deja side eyed each other and acted like you didn't see that. Taylor cleared her throat and continued "I only need the first 2 sections i have the other 2" Levi nodded and opened his laptop, typing for a few minutes then stopped.

"Alright, i just sent the two sections to your email" Taylor nods and you and Deja start walking out of his classroom

"Thank you" she turns and walks out of the classroom. Taylor runs to catch up to the both of you. "Hey" she says out of breath.

You and deja glance at her "Did you fuck mr. levi?" Deja blurts out and you snap your head to her, hitting her "Deja!"

The bell rang and many people started coming inside speed walking to class "aw man the bell rang, gotta go" Taylor ran inside the classroom and you laughed.