⋉ 𝟘𝟘𝟛⋊

WARNINGS: Toy play, degradation, mature language -

-

"I THINK SHE NEEDS A PROPER PUNISHMENT"

Toji walks up to you grabbing you by your hair and dragging you down the hall, Gojo following. He opened a door that led to a flight of stairs downward. A basement.

As he pulled you down, your head and torso bonked on every step, causing immense throbbing pain. As he got to the bottom, he opened the lights, revealing the largest sex toy collect of which you had ever seen. Rows and rows and shelves of toys and gadgets. Some looked worn, some looked new. All you knew, is that nothing good could come out of this.

-

He dragged you into the middle of the room, now letting go of your head and stepping on it, limiting your body movement. He pulled out a bright pink tutu from a basket and analyzed, continuing to itch a grin onto his face. He stepped off your head and grabbed your hair up so high you were now standing.
He then motioned for you to stand on your own, and you did. He brought your arms up, peeling off the t-shirt you had on. Then your pants, and your bra, and your underwear... and everything.

He then fits on a pink tutu around your hips.
Kicking you down so you are on your hands and knees. Still trying to process the situation, you barely realize he has now fitted chains to your wrists and ankles.

You were now on your knees, naked beside a tutu and chain-made clasps keeping you on the floor. What were you to do?

"Let's look over this now, shall we?" Toji exclaimed.

"You caused a fuss in trying to escape, now didn't you?" he continued.

"And you bit my dick" Gojo added in annoyance.

"Let this be a warning," Toji said.

He scanned the shelves, walking through the isles of disgusting toys. He seemed content with whatever eyed as he continued to pick out something of which you couldn't see. He walked over to in front of you, crouching. You could now eye a large toy, shaped like the male genitalia.

-

"Now now, how about you guess how far you think I can fit this into you?"

-

You begin to sob. The overwhelming helplessness was too much to fathom. He quickly cocked out a gun from his pocket and pressed it against the center of your forehead.

"I said guess, bitch."

Through the sobs and hiccups that overwhelmed you. You whispered,

"I don't know", hoping that would satisfy him.

He put his hand to his ear and motioned, "Louder?"

"I don't fucking know!" You scream.

"Oh, feisty are we? Well then, I suppose we shall begin."

He stands up and walks over to behind you, where you can't see him. You attempt to turn your head, but a chained collar attached to you neck restricts such an act. Before anything, you feel a hard lumpy device fit into your womanhood. You feel said device pump in and out of your slit. However, it wasn't like how you would've imagined. No pleasure, no reaction, you just sat there in awe. You didn't feel any reaction. You assumed it was due to the fact this situation was non consensual and disgusting. Or was that how they saw it? You didn't know.

He continued to pump it in and out of your slit for another 5 minutes before stopping and standing up.

"I suppose I didn't get one big enough. I mean, this one barely fit, but you didn't cum. Not even once. I guess that's our next big goal, eh?"

You sat there in silence.

"What happened to the feisty y/n I knew earlier, eh?"

You realized Gojo had just sat there watching the whole time. You looked over to him revealing a large cut boner, in silence. The room sat in silence, until it was broken.

"Let's show you to your room then, shall we?" Toji exclaimed.

"You didn't think we'd make you sleep in the toy room? did you?" Gojo added.