Loceit: Mindless doll

Dom Janus, Sub Lo, Gag use, crossdressing, degradation/praise, etc.

---

Logan is tired.

His brain is filled to the brim with information and large words that currently twisted and curled into themselves, giving the college student a headache as the day progressed. Focusing during his lectures was almost as difficult as the time he had to take an art class in high school. As one artistic credit was required to graduate, he figured it would be an easy A, he had passed, but with embarrassing terrible works of "art" that barely matched the criteria. It was the first time he had gotten a B in a class, and he has always had such a failure swim in the back of his brain.

By the end of his final lecture, Logan's head pounded and the coffee keeping him from passing out was beginning to wear off. He stopped by the men's restroom before leaving campus to splash cold water on his face. As he was drying it off, his phone beeped softly, vibrating in his back pocket. Curiously, he slid it from the said pocket, only to smile for the first time that day as his lovers' name shined. Well, it wasn't necessarily his name, rather his title.

Master
I'll be home a bit late, The Rat decided it was a good idea to cover the desks in glitter, how was your day dear?

Logan snorted at such a ridiculous tale. Remus, one of Janus' many students, is always causing some kind of havoc, it's amusing, especially when Janus pretends to be annoyed by such antics.

I see you've had an interesting day so far. As for me, I admit it's been a bit stressful. I have a terrible headache and I haven't been able to think properly.

Logan and Janus have a very honest relationship, they never sugarcoat their days and express their concerns and negative emotions to each other. They never want to keep anything from one another, unless necessary. Even if one has a good day, the other is expected to share if they've had a far more uninspiring one, this way they can try and help each other through their emotions or give them space if needed.

It took a few moments, but soon, Janus sent a reply. Judging by his first text, Logan expected he was a bit busy cleaning the glitter, hence the gaps between texts. Though, Logan had taken the time to head towards his car, having just buckled in when his phone was buzzing once more.

Master
Oh my dear, I'm sorry your day wasn't very good, is there anything you need?

Logan hummed, thinking for a moment. Besides ibuprofen, nothing came to mind until his eyes scanned over the gracious title he had set Janus' name to.

Could we possibly do a scene? I don't want to think.

Logan bit his lip, they have an established, BDSM relationship yes, but it wasn't 24/7 based. Logan preferred Janus' title as his contact rather than his name for the sole reminder of who he belonged to.

Master
Of course my dear, I'll be home around five or six, we can eat dinner beforehand. I'll cook your favorite, how does that sound?

That sounds exquisite. Thank you.

Master
Excellent, I'll see you later dear. Rest for a bit. I don't want to come home to you studying or you'll be in trouble.

Logan hummed and merely playfully rolled his eyes, not that he could see. If he could, Logan would surely be reprimanded.

Yes sir. I'll be sure to study.