My ocs that I will use in this RP

Name: Squarebeats
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Transgender Male
Type of shape: A square
Looks: She has short dark red hair, a fair skin, a bandage on her face, her dark red eyes, a dark red headset, she wears the black jacket with red tips, red jeans with red chain, red sneakers and with the dark red to black cape with the bottom part that has ripped off a little. Sometimes she also wears a dark red to black ninja scarf.
Personality: she can be stubborn, friendly, easily getting flattered (only around Switch - Sphere) and boyish.
Likes: Sports, fighting and meeting friends.
Dislikes: Her brother Trianquare and someone who kidnapped her when Switch - Sphere isn't around.
Abilities: skilled in using red glowing swords, fighting skills and agility.
Backstory: She was born with her brother Trianquare, they have a good life until she learned sword fighting that was against him. They both argue that she tries to be herself even Trianquare wouldn't let her become what she wants to be. Until she moves away and Trianquare tries to find her until the present (now).
Want to learn: about sports and fighting even she encountered those before by sword fighting but she wants to learn and arts.
Addition Information: sometimes she sounded like a boy.

Name: Trianquare
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Type of shape: A combination of Triangle and Square
Looks: He has short yellow hair, he has the fair skin as well, he was wearing the gray sweater with red tie, brown pants and school shoes (for high school).
Personality: Sometimes he might be rude but not much as others and easily triggered by someone. He also can easily lose his cool and can easily have revenge despites being a nerd.
Likes: Reading and being successful
Dislikes: Sports, Squarebeats, and leave Squarebeats to become what she wants, and other things like fighting.
Abilities: High Intelligence since he was a bit smart sometimes.
Backstory: He was born with his sister they have a good time until when he is interested in learning and being successful, he wished to do the same to his sister so they can succeed. It's not going well since he attempted to force her being successful until Squarebeats moved away. He looked for her for a few years until he found her at the present.
Additional Information: He wasn't good at socializing since he was a nerd until he got some friends which they hurt Squarebeats.

Name: Scorching Fireball
Gender: Male
Sexuality: ???
Type of shape: A sphere with flames that burns the sphere.
Looks: He has pink to black hair (since he's corrupted), he has a pale skin, he was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with the skull, choker, pink vest, black jeans, and gray to black shoes.
Personality: Sometimes he was acting how tough he is and sometimes he was having a hard time interacting since he acts like a troublemaker. He also acts like a tsundere whoever tried to flirt him.
Likes: Being a troublemaker, throwing paper balls at class and chewing gum in class.
Dislikes: following school rules and wearing a simple uniform.
Abilities: ???
Backstory: ???
Additional Information: He was a villain who tried to kidnap Squarebeats to corrupt her.

Name: Hexta
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Type of shape: A hextagon.
Looks: He has green hair which is a little spiky, he has brown skin, he wears the headband made out of handkerchief (since he's a leader of the cooking club), he wears the lime shirt with the lemon and lime design, blue pants with a rip parts and brown boots. He also wear the apron during the cooking club.
Personality: He was nice and talented, he can be concerned if others are hurt or harmed.
Likes: Cooking anything and encouraging his future members of his club to keep doing something great.
Dislikes: Burned food and spilling food or drink.
Abilities: He can summon any ingredients or kitchen utensils and healing.
Backstory: He was born in his wealthy family but his mother died due to coma for 5 months since he tried to get any money by starting a small business and selling some sweet treats and homemade fruit jam, marmalade and jelly to get the expensive medicine as his mother's treatment. After 4 months, he ran to the hospital to gave her mother the expensive medicine and he waited feeling worried since her mother raised him and teach him to cook. But it was too late that his mother died and he cried in so much tears and he has to move on for now on.
Want to learn: Cooking and home safety's since he likes to cook and to learn the safety when he left his house.
Additional information: He wants to join the cooking club to make food with his efforts and to remember his mother.

Name: Circling
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Type of shape: A cyan circle
Looks: She has cyan hair which is curly and hair down, she has light brown skin, she wears the white crop hoodie with long sleeves, cyan skirt which is a little bit above her knees, white socks below her knees and her black boots.
Personality: She can be crazy sometimes when it comes to pizza party but can be a bit serious to any situation she was in.
Likes: Pizza and sports.
Dislikes: Cheerleading and Drama Club for some reason.
Abilities: She can summon any weapons which is any elements she can think of and a shield for defend.
Backstory: She was born in rich family which gave her a lot of pressure and treated her like a pawn waiting for their order. She had enough and ran away but she fainted after running away from home and she was found by a couple who was a bit worried and decided to adopt her and treated her nicely.
Want to learn: Sports and English.
Additional information: She can also compete the spelling bee in her past in school.