Chapter 13

Jisoo's POV

"eomma?..." I mumbled as I look at the woman standing a few inches away from me

"wait what do you mean eomma where?..." Chaeyoung asked, I immediately pointed towards the direction of the woman feeling the fire and anger build up inside of me, my instincts told me to walk to her, and I didn't fight back. I felt Rosé's hand grasp my arm trying to stop me however I just kept walking, causing her to get pulled by me. I stood right behind her with frustration as Chaeyoung stands right next to me, and the other two behind us.

"eomma..." I mumbled, she turned around to face me with a confused ass look.

"Excuse me?..." she replied in utter confusion

"well it's great that you don't remember me" I tried to fight back the urge to punch her in the face, literally, I don't give a fuck who she is right now, all I know is that she left me when I was a fucking teenager.

"Well I'm sorry could you remind me?..." she annoyingly chuckled, I saw Rosé expressions change to an insanely furious one.

"Even if I told you it's not like you would you remember me? But I'll go off the limb and say it anyways. Kim Jisoo" I crossed my arms, she stared in my eyes for a few seconds all confused, until she changed her appearance to astounded.

"Oh my God...Oh how lovely to see you" she tried to go for a hug but I aggressively pushed her off

"Lovely my ass" Rosé's shocked expressions where obviously visible from the side of my eye. "You're trying to be all cute now? After all these fucking years?!" I scoffed in annoyance

"Honey I'm so s-..." my mother mumbled

"SHUT UP" tears started to blur my eyesight

(Fuck it. She was never here, hurt her like she hurt you. Now or never) these words kept repeating in my head, getting louder and louder until that overwhelming feeling took over my headspace, completely taking control of my words.

"Shut the fuck up. Why even call you mother when you can't recognize me? You were never here when I needed you. I WAS A FUCKING TEENAGER, YOU LEFT AND BECAME A SLAVE TO ANOTHER SHITTY MAN ALL BECAUSE YOU LIKED HIS DICK AND HIS MONEY, YOU CHOSE THAT OVER YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. YOU NEVER TALKED TO ME EVEN BEFORE, YET THAT TIME UP UNTIL NOW I FELT LIKE BLACK FUCKING DIRT HAS BEEN COVERING MY BODY, CHOKING ME UP, YOU NEVER KNEW I WAS RAPED MULTIPLE TIME DIDN'T YOU?!...YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, CAUSE YOU NEVER FUCKING ASKED WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME..." she started to tear up, which pissed me off even more. Chaeyoung tried calming me down but I just held her hand tight, stopping her from moving. "I NEVER WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN NOR HEAR YOUR FUCKING VOICE YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU MOTHER FUCKER...!" my voice started to crack, I didn't wanna talk anymore, not to her. I sent her one more glare as I turned around and left her all fucked up...

Rosé's POV

"holy fuck..." I mumbled under my breath, those words and that voice came out of Jisoo? We were all...shocked, we genuinely didn't see that coming, at least not of her. She's currently crying in my lap, we're still on the road on our way back home...

"It's okay baby...she doesn't deserve much for you to cry over her, she never deserved anything...fuck her, be strong, I know you are. You could own the world if you tried" suddenly she stopped crying and looked me straight in the eyes

"Strong?" she mumbled in a husky voice

"Strong" I grinned, and she sent one back "You're powerful, be confident" she nodded and wiped her tears away. For the first time ever, I felt her confidence level up, not one level, no fuck that, she went from 0 to 100 in a split second. "That's my girl" I whispered as she kissed my lips.

"She's right" Lisa commented "You are powerful"

"Yeah, remember this, you don't owe anyone ANYTHING, do you love." Jennie continued on making her confidence level up as we all felt it too, and Jisoo seemed to love the empowerment, no joke. Although, it seems like our words weren't the only thing that were affecting her, I guess that reunion with her so-called mother left a good impression.

We finally reached our destination. Home. We all walked in inside my apartment and they all sat down except me. I immediately started making food, for Jisoo only.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked

"To feed Jisoo, we need to get her iron up." 

"Feed me to-" I cut her off

"No. Jisoo. Only. Make food for yourself" she rolled her eyes and mumbled some shit.

"But uhh guys, about the whole audition thing, y'all agreed yeah?" I asked for reassurance.

"Yeah I guess, but it's a waste of time we won't get in" Jennie replied

"Worth a try"

"what audition" Jisoo skeptically looked at all of us

"Oh right baby, listen, would you audition with us on Monday...Well mine isn't an audition really, the CEO himself asked me to sign with him I guess it's just an audition for you guys..."

"The audition is for what exactly...?" she mumbled

"Singing?...I don't know what the fuck to call honestly" she gulped down then sighed

"I-I...I could try" I honestly didn't expect that, I thought she would immediately deny it

"Fuck yeahhh" I got hyped.

A few hours later

We were all laying on the couch until an idea popped in my head, I leaned in to whisper in Jisoo's ear

"Hey baby?..." she hummed in response "come with me..." we both walked in the bedroom, turned the lights off, letting only the faint moonlight pass through the blinds, and locked the door behind us, I laid on the bed and pushed her on top of me.

"fuck me" she looked at me with nothing but pure lust with a mix of confusion. "Fuck.Me." I whispered in her ear pulling her close to me "Show me how strong you are...Fuck me till I'm unable to speak anymore..." she stared in my eyes deeply before aggressively kissing me in which I immediately responded...

_____________________________

sorry not today...lol

(But thank you for waiting on me, family problems haha...💀)