CH-2

YIBO POV:

I reached our Wang corporation .Like i expected there are reported at the entrance of our company. I knew their will be reporters...Because everyone want to see who is that mysterious wang heir. So my dad already prepared some body guard for my safety. Even though i don't like body guard who are going to follow me around from now onwards. But I can't say no him. Because i also knew after my identity revealed our rival start to plan anything to harm me. So i accept it.

Thank god because of my bodyguard i went inside the company without difficulties.

Every department heads are stand beside the lobby of our company to welcoming me.

Mr.park who used to be my dad assistant...now mine came to me. I used to call him uncle. But now i can't call him like that now.

Good morning MR.WANG....CONGRATULATIONS for becoming CEO.

CONGRATULATIONS for becoming CEO

Thank you Mr. Park. It's really nice to see you again. Hope you guide me to run this company.

I accept his greeting and boutique.

Of course Mr.wang. It's my pleasure to work with you. Thank you for accepting me as your assistant.

Come this way...

He introduce to me each and every department head. After greeted everyone i went to my cabin which is on 23 floor. I didn't have PA. I told my dad if i need one i will select one myself. So... now i comfortable with mr.park help.

Since i knew company work already i start to check the files one by one and sign it. I don't have any office meeting or client meeting today...I just have board member meeting only. And that too after lunch only. So decided to look after annual reports. We can't knew what board member ask me. Because every board member smiling face there is hidden smirk behind it. Because i knew they wont actually accept me easily. They want me to prove them that i can capable to run this company. Because if i am doing well they are the one going to get benefit. So i ready myself to face them.

I merged myself into work. I didn't expect it's already past 12.

Aah...i need to have my lunch now. Otherwise i won't able to handle them with my empty stomach.

Mmm...i just go to near by resturant which i used to go whenever i came to our company past years. There food is amazing and also they really good with customer privacy. So it's perfect for me.

ZHAN POV:

It's already lunch time. Before everyone leave for lunch suddenly our department head came to us and inform us that our CEO will come to meet us after lunch.

Okay guys...i inform you all before please behave properly when our NEW CEO come to our department. Because i really like you all and i don't want anyone fired because of any mistake...okay...after he informed us he went out and everyone left from there for lunch.