The Deal Is On! PT. 1

On one night of inkwell isle, cuphead, grown up as an adult, appears out of the kettle cottage with a candle holder and walks to the lighthouse as our beginning starts to play. Cuphead lit the candle as he went into the lighthouse and slowly walked up the stairs. Inside the second floor, he saw blankets, pillow forts, and drawings all around the room. Cuphead saw his kids nora and jake sleeping on the floor and quietly giggled as he put the candle holder down. He cleaned up the drawings, pillows and blankets before he picked up Jake and tucked him in bed. Cuphead soon took Nora into his arms and went up the third floor of the lighthouse. The moon shines through the window as cuphead tucked Nora into bed and smiled. Quietly went down stairs, grabbed the candle holder and went back to the house.

The sound of birds were chirping as the morning sun was rising. Nora is sitting up on the roof of the lighthouse embracing the sun’s early light. Nora starts to daydream about her adventures with her friends, but it was then cut off by her little brother Jake when he was telling her to get ready to go to their cousin's house. Nora quickly jumped off the roof, grabbed her backpack, and raced to the docks where her brother and dad were there. As Nora successfully jumps into the boat, they sail off to inkwell isle 3.

While sailing off, her friends Stella Luna, oliver pines, orion atlas, the mini root pack (tom, pepper, sweet peas, pumpkins), Riana and Carly were waving hello to them.

Passing nearby carnival kerfuffle, Blinky the trickster, cotton candy, djimmi jr, ryoto inferno, and wally warbles jr were talking until they saw Nora passing by. Waving hello as candy pushed blinky into the water.

As they stopped near the docks, nora quickly jumped out of the boat with her backpack. While her dad goes on some errands, her dad told Nora and her brother that her cousin should be around the beach. As nora and jake head to the beach, they found two of their cousins shelly seashell and wade wave building a sandcastle. As a surprise, Saoirse sneaked up to Nora and scared her. Nora hugged her cousin just when her older cousins dylan coast, cascade lagoon, kai tea, and pearl sodacoral came up to the and asked them if they wanted to go for a swim.

The kids headed towards the water and started surfing and swimming through the waves of inkwell. While Jake, shelly, wade, pearl, and kai are swimming in the water, nora, dylan and cascade were surfing as saoirse is in her mermaid form swimming along. After one hour of fun in the water, the kids dried themselves up and headed to the snack bar to grab some snacks.

Nora and saoirse decided to find their dads at porkrind’s shop, they sat near a picnic table to wait for them. Saoirse felt something tingling her mug handle, which revealed to be a living heart card. Just then, a dice head girl appeared and apologizes for her card to wander off. Saoirse recognizes the girl, elena heartsroll at her school who all kids always talk about. The three girls already started to chat about their lives, until Elena had brought up the subject of her parents working at a casino, which caught Nora and Saoirse's attention. The girls were interrupted by a tall man with a dice head which Nora and Saoirse assumed was Elena's dad, king dice. Even with the first encounter, king dice didn’t seem surprised to see the two girls, almost as if he already knew them. The sound of Saoirse's dad, mugman, called as he and his brother cuphead returned. Cuphead glances away from king dice’s eyes as mugman asks what dice was doing. King dice explained that he simply was looking for his daughter and needed to bring her back to the casino. Before king dice could say anything, mugman took nora and saoirse away from him and told dice they’re busy and needed to leave.

Already full of curiosity, Nora asked who was king dice and what he was saying about a casino. Cuphead and mugman didn’t want their kids to know about what happened with their first experience at the casino, but didn’t want to be overprotective either. They explained that the casino is no fun game and the people who go or work there have the greediness of gambling, and the boss who owns it is someone nobody should mess with. The reason they know this is because they have experienced it and made a lot of mistakes, even living in peace after fixing their mistakes, they didn’t want Nora and Saoirse to make the same exact mistake. After hearing their dad’s concerns, the girls promised to them to stay away from the casino. Happy to hear, they all went back to Saoirse and her dad’s home for dinner with their family.