6 {Rewritten}

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
A while ago you said that you created a fire once at your college, how did you do it?

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Easy,
If you have books
Then you add some flame
You get a fire camp in the courtyard of your institute
:D

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
YOU SET BOOKS ON FIRE?!

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
For my defense, it was Melissa's books!

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
Who's Melissa?

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
A low life rat level whore who used to bully Jessica relentlessly

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
Oh
We can't touch your friends, can we?

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Nope.
Like I said, that girl deserved it

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
Well to be fair it's only books

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
I could have done much worse
Plus it was toward the end of the year so she didn't miss too much, she had to pay the college for the damage tho

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
You never got caught ?

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Nope
No one really investigated since we all pretty much disliked Melissa and the school didn't care

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Oh I have to go now Scar!
Jess is calling me !

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
Ok!
We'll talk later

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4 hours later)

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Can icall u?!!?

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
What?

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Canicallupls
I neesd heklp

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥
What?
Amy?
What's happening?

📲 incoming call from 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
Plz answeer meu

📲 incoming call from 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟

𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟
PLS SCAR!

📲 incoming call from 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥 accepted the call 📱

Immediately upon accepting the call, as the line connected, the younger woman's rapid breathing could be heard.
She let out a shaky breath, speaking in a rushed whisper.
A: Oh Thank God.

The actress frowned, worry overtaking her as she noticed her unusual behavior through the phone. She hesitated before speaking up, knowing that there would be no turning back once the other woman heard her voice.
S: Amy why are you whispering?

The question hung in the air for a couple of seconds, the line quiet except from the caller's quick breaths.
She stuttered a response to the actress' enquiring, voice breaking as a sob echoed through the line.
A: I can't explain. I don't even know where I am right now.

The older woman's frown deepened, her eyes fixed on her phone intensely as the woman's answer grabbed her full attention. She calmly whispered back into the phone reassuringly.
S: Hey, hey calm down.

After a long moment filled by her failed tries to regain her breath and the incessant sound of boots crashing against gravel, the young woman spoke again in the same shaking tone.
A: I was out with Jess but somehow we parted ways and all I know now is that it's getting dark, I'm definitely not alone and I'm pretty sure I'm lost.

The actress' own breath started to quicken, horrible scenarios invading her mind. She exhaled slowly and took her most reassuring voice to reply.
S: Amy, I need you to describe me where you are and tell me about the person who's following you.

Immediately, the caller replied in hushed whispers, words mushing together yet still understandable.
A:I'm in a street without street lamps. I was at a party and escaped by the back garden which led me here.
It's a dead-end, I'm facing the walls. It's completely empty apart from the weirdo watching me from the house's fence thirty feet away.
God Scarlett, he just keeps creeping closer.

The actress carefully listened to the description, quickly noticing her friend's rapidly building panic. She calmly asked once again.
S: Can you look carefully if  there is any other way out?
An alley, grass path, anything that leads you away from the house.

There was a heavy silence as she looked around her, eyes gliding over the large bushes to her side before she noticed a hole in the plants. She exhaled audibly.
A: Yes! There is a grass alley among the bushes next to me.
Oh God, Scarlett, he's still watching me. He's like fifteen feet away now. Why is he looking at me like that? That's so creepy dude.

The actress perked up at the possible solution. She firmly stated a plan.
S: Listen to me Amy.
You're gonna sprint into that alley and run as far as you can to a place full of people!
It's okay if you don't recognize the surroundings, your priority is to get the hell away from that man.

The caller didn't respond, she simply started running through the bushes and up the alley as she noticed a shiny object in the lurker's hand. Fortunately, the long sinuous path led to another and larger alley frequented by quite a few passerby.
A: There's people now, I think I can see a park.
Holy shit Scarlett, he had a knife.

The older woman freezed, mouth hanging open as she gasped.
S: Amy, What?!
Keep moving please.
Do you recognize anything around you?

She resumed her active walk, fumbling with her phone as she shook softly.
A: I don't know exactly where I am but I think I can find my way back to a more popular place.

The silence was heavy as thoughts raced in the actress' head. She spoke up calmly, shock written all over her face.
S: Amy what just happened is very serious.
Please, call someone reliable to bring you home safe.

The younger woman hesitated, her breath now more regular than previously as she adapted her pace.
A: I will, I promise.
Thank you for being here

S: ...
You're welcome sweetie.
I'm always here if you need me
Now please, if you're sure that he isn't following you anymore, call someone to pick you up and text me immediately.