oneshot

@tearfics on ig

You were chilling on phone doing nothing. Since you were bored af. You were watching some makeup videos when you get a call from joon.

"Hey, baby! Are you busy right now?" He asked. "Hey babe! No I'm not busy....Do you need something?" You asked.  "Well......Um me and the boys will have dinner at our house at 8, are you okay with that?"

"Of course, l'm okay with that. They're always welcome" I said with excitement. "Thank you baby, I love you " " I love you too!"with that you hang up the call.

You look at the time and immediately run to the kitchen. "Oh my god what should I cook? Aha ... I'll cook their favorite foods." You started to get the needed ingredients.

You started from cutting onions. "Gosh! I still have problems with cutting onions. My poor eyes." You are a master of cooking but you have problems with cutting onions.

After that you started to make a cake and put that on an oven. You release a long breath. You checked the time and it was near to 8pm. You clean up the kitchen counter and the living room.

You stopped for sometimes to check the cake. The cake was done so you took it out to cool down and decorate a little bit.Then you went for a shower. You came out the shower after a 20 min long shower.

You tried to find out what to wear.  Finally you took a set of underwear and a black T-shirt and blue jeans then you heard the boys laughing and yelling coming inside the house.

You put your panties on and wear the T-shirt and pant fastly and ran towards downstairs but you forget to wear your bra.  you were on so hurry that you didn't realize it.

"Oh, y/nsshi Hi," jhope said. "Hello, everyone" you said and hugged everybody. "Where is joon?" He back hugged you from back and said "I'm here, sweetheart".

Jimin said "Aish, this love birds. Let's eat I'm starving" "All right, I'm get going" Suga said, and move to the dinning table. "Oh my god! Rap mon hyung, look y/n have made our favorite foods,"  Jungkook said while smiling.

"Okay everyone sit down and let's enjoy the meal." You said giving them a beautiful smile. "Right, honey" namjoon said.  They all stared to eat. "Y/n thank you so much cooking for us," V said.

"Mention not. Do you need more?" "Nope!"  V said.  "Why? Is it bad?" You asked with concern. "Y/n its too delicious." Jin said while shouting. Everyone laughed on this. "You are all welcome," you said.

Joon POV
___________

I was eating my food when Jimin tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and he leaned closer to my ear. "Hyung, I think y/n forgot to wear something," Jimin stated.

I looked at y/n direction and checking her out of her suddenly something caught my eyes.  I looked at Jimin he nodded and started to eat his food from him. I pulled y/n with me to our shared bed room and lock the door.

"What's wrong, babe?"  Y/n ask with a confused face. I started to look for a bra and found it on our bed "Y/n, you forgot to wear your bra".

Author POV
_____________

That's when reality hit you.  It was normal for him to see you without bra but he always told you to wear bra when you are with others.

"I'm sorry, Joon. I didn't notice" You started to cover you chest with your hands and sob in embarrassment. Joon hugged you and said "Its okay, darling! Why are you crying? Just put your bra on everything is fine." [this author in on her periods, that's why she is writing nonsense]

"But l'm embarrassed" you said while turning to bed to get your bra.  "It's okay. Its normal you walk around the house when there is just two of us"

"hmm" you hummed and pull your t-shirt and change the clothes and pick a hoodie cuz the t-shirt was itchy.  "Are you done, shall we go out now?"  joon asked "yeah let's go".

"Oh finally hyung come out after such a long time" v said with an annoying face. "What takes you so long rap mon hyung" Jungkook asked.

"I think joonah notice" hobi said while looking at his phone from him. "You knew" you asked. "We all knew but we didn't want you to be uncomfortable so Jimin told namjoon" jin said.

You hide behind joon because embarrassment. "Okay lets forget what happened! Lets continue to have some fun" joon said. You all spend the night with lots of fun.