oneshot

@tearfics on ig

-1 week ago-
Y/n POV
----------------

"Namjoon go eat something. You're overworking yourself," I said in a serious voice. "No, I'm fine y/n," he always says that. "Joon pls go and eat something," I said with a little concern in my tone. "Fine, give me 5 mins." I just stand there.

-Present day-
Still y/n POV
----------------------

Namjoon barely eat these days. Only once in a day or don't eat at all. I was thinking when the door bell rings. Namjoon come back.

"I'm going for a shower first,"  he said and left to his personal office room. I went to the kitchen and made pancakes, knife noodles and cold drink for him.

He didn't come to the living room so I thought to give him snacks to his office. I went there and he was at his desk.  "Namjoon dinner is ready," I said.

"Can't you see I'm busy," not taking his eyes off the computer. "I know you're busy, you really have to eat. You haven't eaten today," I said in a slightly weak voice.

He sighed. "No y/n, let me do my work," He said in an annoyed voice. "No Joon, eat first. Health more important," I tried to explain.

Not knowing I crack his nerves. "Y/N STOP IT, DON'T YOU KNOW THIS IS IMPORTANT AND ABOUT HEALTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THAT. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF." You flinch hearing his yell.

Namjoon never ever raised his voice on you. "HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR WORK," I yelled back.  In a second I felt a sharp pain in the cheek.

In a moment my mind started to think "Joon, hit me? In 6 years of our relationship he never ever joke about to hit me and he just--"

You stared at his face being shocked. "Shit," he mumble. "I think, im screwed" Namjoon thought in his mind.

Namjoon POV
------------------------

"Y/N, I'm so sorry baby. I didn't-" she cut me off. "Don't - I think I should go to sleep," with that she left from my office with her head down and shut the door.

I can clearly see tears on her eyes and the red mark in her cheek. I groaned in frustration "What happend to me? How I'm gonna make it up?"

I went to the bedroom, she wasn't there. I checked the bathroom, she wasn't there also. I got tensed up and check in balcony, living room, kitchen. She wasn't anywhere.

Then I remember whenever she feels down she go to the small room in terrace. I quickly went there. And there she is, crawl her self to in a thin blanket lying on the cold floor.

I can clearly see her puffy red eyes from through the glass door. It really hurts to see her crying because of me"Baby? Pls open the door" I knock softly.

She tilted her head a little. My heart felt a sharp pain seeing her eyes. "Leave me alone pls," she said between her sobs.

I kneeled down in front of the door so she can see "baby pls forgive me. I really didn't mean it. Pls open the door" I beg to her.

She unlocked the door and I immediately hugged her tightly. I pull her into my chest. She broke down and tightly hug me while crying buring her head in my chest.

"Shhhhh I really didn't mean it. I didn't want to hurt you and I never will. Stop crying," I said trying to calm her down.

"You never listen to me. Is it my mistake that I care about you? I just want you to be healthy. Why can't you understand?" she said while looking at me.

I don't know how to apologize to her. "I'm sorry y/n. I'm really sorry. Please, stop crying it breaks my heart." This is all I could say. After sometime she started to calm down.

Y/n POV
----------------

I started to calm down.  I can feel Namjoon kissing my forehead and whisper, "I'm sorry" while feeling guilty and rubbed my back. "Look at me," he exhaled meeting my eyes.

Caressing my cheeks while whipping tears away. "I don't know how to apologize to you! But today I want you to tell me all your complaints," he said while brushing away my hair from face.

"I'm hungry" he chuckled in my comment. "Don't laugh. I'm really hungry," I said while pouting in frustration. "Cute," he let out a small laugh.

"KIM NAMJOON, IF YOU LAUGH ONE MORE TIME THEN YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY FORGIVENESS TODAY." I raised my voice a little cuz I was really hungry:(

"I'm sorry,Miss. Ok I won't laugh anymore. Go on I'm waiting," he said in a little flirty tone. "Okay, where was I?" "You were complaining me that you are hungry," he said trying to tease me more.

"Oh, yeah right! Thank you for reminding me. Okay so, You don't spend time with me these days. You don't eat well. You are getting lazy day by day. You don't  take me to dates. You don't take me to shopping. You don't come back home with chocolates. You don't watch movies with me now. You don't cuddle me these days and you stay awake till late nights."

"Woah, my lady! Take a breath. I'm not running away. Take a breath. I'm right here." I exhaled deeply after I complete my rap about complains.

"Finished?" he asked. "For today, yes!" I said.  "Ok Mrs.Kim now let's have our dinner and then we'll cuddle. Let's sleep today early. We have a very busy day tomorrow." "What busy day?" I asked confused.

"Well, we have a date tomorrow. We will go to watch a movie, have shopping and we'll eat something in your favourite restaurant. While returning home I'll buy you lots of chocolates and whatever you want." "Aren't we gonna visit our favourite park?" " We'll go there after finishing the movie, okay? Now let's go"